Obscure Arcade Game Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obscure Arcade Game Help

So after about a week of straight StarFox Command, I'm sort of back.

Now, I'm thinking of an arcade game, from I guess a 1993-97 range. It was a beat em up type game, featuring 3 playable characters, maybe one more, where I think 3 at a time could play. The enemies included lots of zombies and probably other monsters. It was very gory, and I'm almost certain was either on a Neo-Geo or Taito machine where you would select the game from two or more availible ones on the machine, but it may not have been. You could perform special moves with a bar that I think recharged as you went on. You could also perform double team moves somehow.

First person who names it gets a belly textured cookie or something.

Zombie Revenge?

I've been playing it on my Dreamcast a couple of weeks ago, not because it's interesting but rather because the female character has massive... ( Y ) <33

Comment

I guess I forgot to update my post here.

It was Night Slashers, a Data East scrolling beat em up. I had to download an emulator that used DOS prompts to play it because the faggoty ass elitist pricks decided that an actual interface was too windows-y. My regular emulator won't get past the protection.

Comment

Thats one i've always wanted to check out myself, looks great fun. Shame they never did a home port.

As for the Arcade machine itself, its a pretty rare piece indeed....

Comment

Oh Man! I've worked on the launch of a huge movie teather so we got to play all the games there for free on opening night. I've beaten Zombie Revenge because it was free to play! The memories!

Comment

Ahhh Zombie Revange! I beat that game couple of times with my brother on Dreamcast . Really fun game to play in multiplayer but rather crapy in single mode.

Comment

It was quite hard alone, I thought.

Comment

Working...
              X