Darkside Chronicles Trailer Remade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkside Chronicles Trailer Remade

(sorry if this isn't the right place to post this.)

Well, I was watching the trailer for Darkside Chronicles again, and this idea suddenly burst into my head, and I had to make it right away.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

What it is, is the cutscene trailer, but with clips from the original Resident Evil 2 and Code Veronica. I tried to make it look as close as possible to the real trailer, and I think I did good.

I'm thinking of remaking it about next week, because I had to use a different computer then I usually do to make this, so it came out ratehr choppy :/ (sounds skipping, clips from the real trailer showing up, blurry clips, ect) but other then that, I think it turned out rather well .

I didn't use the full trailer, because I couldn't really get the clips to match up with them :/.

Other then that, ENJOY!
    Last edited by TheFinalEvil; 10-31-2009, 09:47 PM.

The concept is actually interesting although the video quality isn't quite good as you said, lol.

Comment

That was pretty nice, a higher quality version would be great.

Comment

It's a cool idea; I liked it!

For some reason when Steve says "They killed my mother..." I always think he's going to add "...and raped my father."
        Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
        X