Your Rooms!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Rooms!

So heres this giant enemy crab, that I like to call my computer work area XD. You can see my Dell 2407 in the shot which is unfortunately going back because LCD tech still isnt there yet (for me at least). Mouse lag = the lose.

Show your rooms, and computer area..and stuff!
    Attached Files

I get sore eyes because I do not have a flat screen monitor and the lighting in my living room isn't too great. Good to know you have a better working environment than I do.

I will try and take a screen grab of my sitting room once it's a bit more tidy, and when I set up my web cam again.

Comment

Mac Pro, Philips CD-i, and Xbox 369 hooked up to my 24 inch screen, DS is there and stuff like that.

Comment

Hahha you got a 2407 too? Enjoy the lag and crappy component inputs!!! :O
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-11-2006, 03:36 AM.

Comment

That CD-i looks a lot different from mine. When did you get it? Is that a later model?

Comment

.50 you whore! You don't have the light blue walls anymore! D:

Comment

You fool! Its not even the same house! I moved out! I am all alone D:

Comment

HAX! You are never alone, the spirits of the dead Raccoon citizens are always with you! Did you take the chair you always took merch photos with? ;_;

ROOM PHOTOS!

Gaming beanbag like what!

Comment

Indeed, Its behind the monitor in the other room XD! Also wtf, everyone that see's my pictures of my old room immediately paints their room the same color!

Comment

I only did for the free copy of 1.5 that came with the tins of paint.

Comment

My crappy brazilian room:

My crappy 17" CRT monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich View Post
                        That CD-i looks a lot different from mine. When did you get it? Is that a later model?
                        There are lots of CD-i models. Mines the CDI 490 Player.

And 50, I still dont notice any lag at all on the screen. Component isnt the best, but its not horrible once you turn off that one mode that they say to.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                          My crappy brazilian room:

My crappy 17" CRT monitor.
                          Nuclear Winter!!!

Comment

Nice rooms and setups guys Dot is that Dell 2407 as nice as it looks? from You're post it sounds like Your having alot of problems with it XD.. Randomwab nice guitar(s) dude I have a few Myself. I wanna take pictures of My room but My Pc case is way to emarrasing to take a picture of right now need a new case^^

Comment

Originally posted by Hunk_4TH View Post
                              Nice rooms and setups guys Dot is that Dell 2407 as nice as it looks? from You're post it sounds like Your having alot of problems with it XD.. Randomwab nice guitar(s) dude I have a few Myself. I wanna take pictures of My room but My Pc case is way to emarrasing to take a picture of right now need a new case^^
                              He hates his, I love mine ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X