Milla Jovovich Hints a Jill Valentine Movie Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milla Jovovich Hints a Jill Valentine Movie Return

Milla Jovovich, the female lead in Resident Evil: Afterlife, has hinted that a character from a previous Resident Evil movie might return. By shocktillyoudrop, Milla tweeted "Valentine MAY be back" in her twitter.

Milla Jovovich Twitter by shocktillyoudrop.com thanks to Biokk

Didn't Jill die in the novelization of RE:Extinction, which had a bit between Apocalypse and Extinction?

Comment

Her death in the novelization of the third movie isn't official. I just hope Sienna confirms... she's the only one who can portray Jill.

Comment

I hope to see her back

Comment

Who cares*, she'll be another character that stays in Alice's shadow and does nothing :/.

Spoiler:

Comment

Jill did not die in the novelization of Extinction. She holed up with a group of survivors in the Baltimore Convention Center. Angela, the little girl, was the one who died. She was killed by Alice.

Comment

No more smoker Jill please...
              No more videogame characters in the movies please...

Comment

Originally posted by albert View Post
                No more smoker Jill please...
                No more videogame characters in the movies please...
                I raise you one:

How bout no more RE movies in general, please?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                  Who cares*, she'll be another character that stays in Alice's shadow and does nothing :/.

Spoiler:
                  me too im not worried about it.I care more about the games.
                  sigpic
                  www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Like it or not, there will be more movies. I just meant that if there's someone who has to portray Jill in the big screen, that must be Sienna Guillory. She did a great job in Apocalypse. She put a lot of effort (you can check DVD extras when she says she played REmake to add some of Jill's movements, like the sexy hip move when she walks with the gun). She won't be the Jill we all know or the new that Capcom is trying to build up since RE5, but I won't be really happy if they confirm another actress for Jill.

Comment

Jill's absence does not change Resident Evil at all

Comment

Movies absence does not either

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                          Like it or not, there will be more movies. I just meant that if there's someone who has to portray Jill in the big screen, that must be Sienna Guillory. She did a great job in Apocalypse. She put a lot of effort (you can check DVD extras when she says she played REmake to add some of Jill's movements, like the sexy hip move when she walks with the gun). She won't be the Jill we all know or the new that Capcom is trying to build up since RE5, but I won't be really happy if they confirm another actress for Jill.
                          We finally agree on something. However I don't care who they bring in for this film, I refuse to pay to go and see it. Drop Milla and Anderson then I will pay to go see it.

Comment

^ Lemme guess, Uwe Boll is better than Anderson? >_>

I agree with people, though. If Jill is in it (which I really hope she is), then it just has to be Sienna Guillory. She played a damn good Jill Valentine.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                              ^ Lemme guess, Uwe Boll is better than Anderson? >_>
                              Dunno if that's directed at me but if it is, I'm not even sure who Uwe Boll so...anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X