• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fujin78's News Topic

does anyone know when date this video ?
    does the video from e3 1999 or tgs ?
    because there none information on this beta video of re3
    thanks

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Last edited by fujin78; 10-29-2009, 01:30 PM.

Comment

new video
        Last edited by fujin78; 10-30-2009, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Fujin78's News Topic

Moving a couple of Fujin's posts here after agreeing with him to keep his news in one topic. He explained that he knows it is old material but that he is a new RE fan so sometimes he likes to discuss/share videos he finds on the net, so this is a topic for him/us to do so.

Comment

Comment

ah..a pic says more than 1000 words

whats with this pic??is it new,or from one of your "betas"??

Comment

With AR codes you can view specific camera angles and that's what the zombies are doing behind the barricade before Jill approaches there too much.
                No beta stuff here

Comment

Originally posted by albert View Post
                  With AR codes you can view specific camera angles and that's what the zombies are doing behind the barricade before Jill approaches there too much.
                  No beta stuff here
                  i know

Comment

Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post

whats with this pic??is it new,or from one of your "betas"??
                    I love the irony that you're implying THIS is a boring thread haha

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                      I love the irony that you're implying THIS is a boring thread haha
                      why my post is boring ?

Comment

Comment

hey big stu,whats your problem??if you dont like my thread with the unused re 4 item,please dont read this...but the thread cant be boring,because you read the thread and write your answers there..he he
                          have a nice day

Comment

I didn't say this thread was boring.

Comment

aha.i heard a little bit of irony here...
                              hey,ill do my best here to post some stuff here,thats maybe unknown for the community..ok,my english is not very good and thats maybe the main problem,but wer spricht hier schon wirklich perfekt deutsch,abgesehen von den deutschen usern??!!

Comment

Working...
                              X