Resident Evil: Umbrella Corp Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: Umbrella Corp Chronicles

I'm looking forward to this game. I'm also glad that the Wii only costs £180 on its own.

There were a lot of rumours going around the Internet for years about having all the S.T.A.R.S. members returning to take down Umbrella, but it never came to pass. But I think Capcom want to re-visit Raccoon City one last time to showcase the power of Wii.

But now that the news is official, why don't you list all the things you want to see? Well, here's my list:

Rebecca Chambers - Haven't seen or heard from her in a long time. She didn't even have an epilogue in RE3. Will she ever be reunited with Billy?

Steve Burnside - Well, Wesker could use him as bait to lure the Redfield siblings into a battle and since Chris goes where Claire goes it seems likely that Wesker knows his stuff.

Ark Thompson - OK. This guy just came out from nowhere and where is he now? He definitely should be brought back to fight alongside Leon.

Barry Burton - One of my favourite characters. Yet to return. Would be great to have him debut on the Wii alongside the others.
Working...
X