Biohazard Gun Survivor 2: Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard Gun Survivor 2: Arcade

As some of you may know I have one of these in my private collection. Until recently I've sort of let it sit and die away however I've got a renewed interest in getting it up and runnin 100% again. Today Im off to the garage to try and get the second monitor working. If all goes as planned Ill be buying two whole new monitors for the unit and possibly painting the blue guns into the (awesome) black color. Ill try and see if I can get some pictures taken of the cab today for those of you who havent seen it.

Keep it stock as much as possible

Comment

Well, Apparently everything runs A-ok on 110 Volt except for the sound. Ill have to investigate that later but normal computer monitors work fine on it as you can see from the pictures. I took the broken monitor out and I'm gonna take it to a tv repair shop to see what they can do.
      Attached Files

Comment

It's possible to play as Rodrigo, although he only has a knife. The game is suppost to be a "dream" that Claire has while she is asleep on the plane (following the crash).

Comment

That is awesome dude I didn't know You had an orignal Arcade of BH Gun Survivor 2 thats pretty rare right there but awesome ^^

Comment

What is this game like? I've never played a Gun Survivor.

Comment

This one, in particular, is IMO, utterly terrible. >_> Co-Op in the arcades can be a blast though

Comment

I love GS2 in the arcade, i pumped like 10 bucks into it lol. Im more fond of my arcade though lol

Plus one down in the ole barn

Comment

Either way, the game stunk and I only enjoyed the home version bonus mode. It sat idle at a few arcade here, and was pulled out quickly. Looking back at this actually makes me appreciate the original GS :p

Thankfully, great ports and emulations of key games rendered the need for arcade boards absolete for me (good thing too, since I live in an apartment now). Though there are three games I'd like to get down the road (arcade TTT, T5: DR *damn Namco for putting the game on PSP instead of PS2 or PS3*, and MKII).

Comment

This game is a piece of total junk.

Claire and steve, whoever u select to play, no matter who u choose, and how u play, you will soon meet nemesis and got killed.

I don't recommend biohazard fans to play this one.

don't waste any cash on this BH game.

Comment

I want arcade cabinets in my house...

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich View Post
                        I want arcade cabinets in my house...
                        They really are a pain. Despite the OMG ARCADE factor they are filled with electronics which love to break. By now the parts are hard as hell to track down and very expensive. Keep that in mind if you do get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlumit View Post
                          This game is a piece of total junk.

Claire and steve, whoever u select to play, no matter who u choose, and how u play, you will soon meet nemesis and got killed.

I don't recommend biohazard fans to play this one.

don't waste any cash on this BH game.
                          The whole Nemesis thing was implemented to prevent people just staying on the machine and not letting anyone else play. =P It worked well too

Comment

lol my cabinets work great...most of the time XD Nothing as severe as yours though

Comment

Yes but I would still like to have the money and space to own one.

Comment

Working...
                              X