Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jill and Josh scenario confirmed + more Info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jill and Josh scenario confirmed + more Info.

I hope I'm posting this is the right place.
    So, REVIL, pretty much the better RE site here in Brazil put up a news about RE5 gold edition, in what it's confirmed that the second chapter is a Jill and Josh one.
    There is tone of new info, the site for those who wanna see it is www.residentevil.com.br, of course it's in portuguese...
    Main points:
    Chapater 1 (Spencer estate) - Divided in 4 parts, focus on puzzle not action:
    1 - Like a remake from RE1, lots of cool puzzles
    2 - Like a Jail with torture, the new enemy shows up.
    3 - Looks like a sweer, no weapons but with the same enemy,got find a way to kill it.
    4 - Wesker fight.
    Chapter 2 (Jill and Josh) - Divided in 3 parts, fucous on frenetic action:
    1 - Like the refinary from RE5... run and shoot.
    2 - Even more runnning and shooting... part where Jills get the radio and talks to Chris.
    3 - Extreme surviving situation... stay alive for some time.
    They say both have a lenght of about 1:30 - 2:00 hours.
    And they say that Sheva constume from PC will make an aparence in this game plus a new Chris Mad Max, that they havent seen.
    They say their source is a document send by capcom to importers around the globe.
    Last edited by padamibr; 11-23-2009, 02:29 PM.

Wonderful, more gun toting bullshit. Because it didn't completely DESTROY whatever momentum RE5 had going for it.

Comment

This is pretty much exactly what I was expecting.

Comment

SPOILER ALERT!!
        http://translate.google.com.br/trans...pt-BR&ie=UTF-8 sounds awesome so far
        Spoiler:

Comment

If you guys want somethings translated more clearly just ask me.

Comment

Thanks padamibr =DD

I posted this news just hours ago on the news report topic...

It's pretty huge, but nothing we didn't already expected.... I look forward for the puzzles... hope they do it right.

Comment

Well my exspectation of Jill and Josh been parters is becomeing more ture but until I see a trailer or pictures I woint hold my hopes high.

Comment

Originally posted by -Evil Shady- View Post
                Thanks padamibr =DD

I posted this news just hours ago on the news report topic...

It's pretty huge, but nothing we didn't already expected.... I look forward for the puzzles... hope they do it right.
                haha great, I sent you a message!

Comment

I made a translation at Biohaze if anyone want's to check it out

Comment

Am I the only person who has no interest whatsoever in revisiting the Arklay Mansion yet again? Nostalgia is all well and good, but I really hope it's different enough in design and execution that it doesn't feel like a complete retread of something we've done countless times before.

Comment

Hmm I have to admit although I love reliveing the Arklay Mansion may it been from the original to CV it is getting alittle old know but I know I will still get a great nostalgia feeling from it but im more intrested in The Desperate Escape that's got more of my atttion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                        Hmm I have to admit although I love reliveing the Arklay Mansion may it been from the original to CV it is getting alittle old know but I know I will still get a great nostalgia feeling from it but im more intrested in The Desperate Escape that's got more of my atttion.
                        It least in LIN it makes sense (Spencer house) but why CV had it, the Ashford didnt seem very fond of Spencer

Comment

Originally posted by ValentineLover View Post
                          It least in LIN it makes sense (Spencer house) but why CV had it, the Ashford didnt seem very fond of Spencer
                          Alexander referred to it as his mansion in Alexander's Memo.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                            Alexander referred to it as his mansion in Alexander's Memo.
                            I know that it is his mansion but the question is ¿Why did he made it like the Spencer Mansion?

Comment

Originally posted by ValentineLover View Post
                              I know that it is his mansion but the question is ¿Why did he made it like the Spencer Mansion?
                              Well, we don't know when Spencer's mansion was built. It could have been built after the Arklay Mansion, and thus was based on that design, or vice versa. The Arklay Mansion could have been based off the design of the Spencer mansion.

Comment

Working...
                              X