Fan Art/Creative/Writing forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan Art/Creative/Writing forum?

The suggestion may seem rather broad, but could we have a forum/board where we can share/show off things you've created - pictures, sound, video, anything, etc.? It could be about RE or not.
    If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

I made a fanart/fiction thread a while back 8D

Comment

Comment

Ok, well I've got things that aren't necessarily related to Resident Evil (yet). Do I still post them there?
        If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Well the fan fic thread is used for artwork that isnt related for RE.

Comment

You don't even have to post your stuff in that thread, if you don't want to, although I would appreciate it if you do. Keeps things from getting cluttered.

Comment

I know I'm new and this question may be already soved, but I really think you may open a new board for fanarts, fanfics. I mean, somewhere for users post their wallpapers and artworks, because with just a topic, users don't receive enouth feedback.
              Well, that's just a suggestion, I'll post my drawings there anyway...
              And sorry again for the bad english =X

Comment

If we get enough of a push behind this, I dont have a problem putting up a board for user content. We used to have one for the old old THIA. Get enough people willing to post some stuff and I'll do it.
                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-03-2011, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X