10 days til silent hill shattered memories so why not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 days til silent hill shattered memories so why not

a ten day countdown up til the games release with little tid bits about the series in each number so lets start with number 10

The creators of Silent Hill 2 have said that the name "Mary" came from Mary Ann Nichols and Mary Jane Kelly, Jack the Ripper's first and last victims respectively.

My number 10: Alessa is 7, 14, 17, 24, and 31 years old as of SH3.

It took me a while to get that with the guy on the phone in Brookhaven... Then when I did, it made perfect, if not warped and twisted, sense.
    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 11-28-2009, 03:50 PM.

Comment

10 days for you

Comment

It comes out for Wii in 10 days, correct? The PS2 version is still unclear?

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
          10 days for you
          *Gives Rewak a cookie*
          It was inevitable with Homecomings release date.

Comment

new trivia fro day 9

silent hill homecoming is the only silent hill not to be released in japan

Comment

Number 9: Guy Cihi, the VA/mocap actor for James Sunderland, is a businessman. He just got really lucky with getting the role and didn't want to be in the spotlight, so it's the only time he did it.

Comment

number 8

silent hill origins is the first silent hill not to be made in japan

Comment

Number 8: Silent Hill 4: The Room is the only Silent Hill game without a UFO ending.

Comment

#8 - Silent Hill 2 is the only game in the series, to have an additional scenario in a re-release.
                    Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 11-30-2009, 05:46 PM.
                    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Number 8: Silent Hill 4 wasn't intended to be a Silent Hill, but was changed by Konami later in development.

~Drake

Comment

number 7

silent hill shattered memories is the first ever silent hill game on a nintendo console ( i know about the play novel thats why i said console)

Comment

Number 7: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories will be Akira Yamaoka's final performance for the series... OH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE *breaks down bawling*

Comment

Number 7: The voice actor for Harry Mason in the original also voiced Osmond Saddler in RE4.
                            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

number 6

silent hill 2 is the first game to be multiplatform in the series

Comment

Working...
                              X