Opening the news forum..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening the news forum..

Just curious what you guys think of the possibility of opening the news page to public posting (You'll need a forum account). We'd of course have strict guidelines for posting things such as writing quality, amount of text (no 1,2 sentance posts) etc etc. It wouldnt be open to any joe who just regs, but all the regulars would probably get access.

Anything posted on the News forum becomes part of the news page. Anyway what do you guys think? Be honest!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-21-2006, 04:07 PM.

Well I think its a great idea is this something You been thinking about for awhile?

Comment

I think it's a bad idea. The last thing I'd want if I was a new user hitting the site is seeing something like, "Lol rez evil suz my nutz lol wesker666 runz horor iz aliv now lololollo.oloopiheqwproAW4EBT." It would sure as hell put me off.

And you know it would happen. Because stupid people get everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        I think it's a bad idea. The last thing I'd want if I was a new user hitting the site is seeing something like, "Lol rez evil suz my nutz lol wesker666 runz horor iz aliv now lololollo.oloopiheqwproAW4EBT." It would sure as hell put me off.

And you know it would happen. Because stupid people get everywhere.
        Thats a good point I didn't think about that hmmm...

Comment

Doesnt bother me ;) News is so slow though that its hard to pick up on anything, and Ive actually been trying to look this week like you asked heh

Comment

Working...
          X