Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New SM trailer, with title song by Mary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SM trailer, with title song by Mary!

Hey, wasn't sure if I was allowed to post this in the news archive or not, so I figured I wouldn't risk it.

Anyway, here's a new trailer for Shattered Memories, with title song (I assume) Shattered Memories by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn! Her pipes are as lovely as ever, I see. ...Er, vocal pipes.

The trailer itself is sweet, too.

Any guesses on the woman in the red dress? I'd say she's another form of Dahlia.

Comment

^ I'd say so, too, considering how skanky the other version of her was. And of course, the brunette cop is Cybil.
      Last edited by Canas Renvall; 12-02-2009, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Anyone else catch Lisa's name tag? YEAH!!!

Comment

Interesting it appears they're trying to impress upon the paralell that Harry's wife and Lisa have some sort of connection in Harry's brain.

Song is good, ice is fine, as is the psych profile/game changing aspects, but I'm still unhappy with the lack of combat and the fact it's a remake of the original over a new title in the series.

Comment

Looks interesting. Well, what I saw. The sound worked well enough. But I only got glimpses of the video itself. Stupid computer.

Comment

Old-gen visuals aside that was a pretty impressive trailer. I'll get this for my old war-horse PS2 for sure.

Comment

I'm not convinces about the other-icey-world, it just doesn't feet for me... and the song is... meh, it sounded a bit over produces, like they wanted the name of the game to be in it, but that is just me finding "problems", hahahaha

Comment

i don't like her very much anymore. the song used in Homecoming was weak, but that soundtrack in general was weak. the only song i thought she did good was the one in SH3.
                  Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Working...
                  X