No announcement yet.

Your shortest time of playing Bio2...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your shortest time of playing Bio2...?

Mine is as attached picture...wait.
    Attached Files

Wow nice stuff man! Did you use any cheats? I havent myself played RE2 for the best time yet but RE1 PS1 my best time is like 1:17

Comment

OOh, you beat me by ten minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
        Wow nice stuff man! Did you use any cheats? I havent myself played RE2 for the best time yet but RE1 PS1 my best time is like 1:17
        that is PS1...bio2....Use cheats of coz.

if without cheats. Claire A will spend 1:48:45 the quickest.

Comment

Don't I know you Arlumit?

Comment

oh, many ppl here also not know me, you are already not the first one...

(hey paul, if the Email service can reach your email, read the message. coz there may be any messages about me)

===

as what I had already spoken, I just surf this board thru yahoo korea search site...
            Attached Files

Comment

Like, ten hours. I suck at RE2. =(

Oh, can anyone explain the ending Leon picture? That's always baffled me.

Comment

I just figured it was Leon on the outskirts of Raccoon City after a police crusier picked him up and setup a barricade to the city

*sees Raccoon City sign in backround*
                ..ok nevermind lol. Most likely it was just added for him to look cool

Comment

One time I beat RE2(forget which scenario) in like 59 minutes. Of course, I have no proof. But I did do it whether you wanna believe me or not. It's the easiest in the series for me. It's also the first one I ever played.

Comment

I got up to the angry aligator part and quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Malice
                      One time I beat RE2(forget which scenario) in like 59 minutes. Of course, I have no proof. But I did do it whether you wanna believe me or not. It's the easiest in the series for me. It's also the first one I ever played.
                      In Chinese forums (Gamesir.com/Forum-27.html) , there are someone who even can win Bio2 in 30 mins but he has no proof, then others call him to STFU.

I can even say that without proof, you can speak whatever you wish to.

but proof is what we can trust if you can or not.

Same, if you wish others to say "you are great, friend, 59 mins!" but with no proof, that is really hilarious...because as I had spoken, a chinese boy say that he won in 30 mins only, and he did say that he just need at most 45 mins.

But without proof, you can even say you use 15 mins right?
                      Last edited by Arlumit; 10-11-2005, 10:13 PM.

Comment

my best time ever was 58 minutes (no shit) in Leon B, PC version WITHOUT any cheats. The only 'advantage' i had was the ability to skip doors which would have made atleast 5 8 minutes max. It was done a long time ago so i dont have any proof for it

Comment

Originally posted by A-J
                          my best time ever was 58 minutes (no shit) in Leon B, PC version WITHOUT any cheats. The only 'advantage' i had was the ability to skip doors which would have made atleast 5 8 minutes max. It was done a long time ago so i dont have any proof for it
                          No proof ? If you wish others to believe, proof is what you should keep...

Comment

Originally posted by Arlumit
                            No proof ? If you wish others to believe, proof is what you should keep...
                            like i said, it was done a couple of years ago, you'll just have to take my word for it. For now i did manage to take a quick snap of a RE3 time i recorded some time ago and its still with me.

btw, no cheating here either.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J
                              like i said, it was done a couple of years ago, you'll just have to take my word for it. For now i did manage to take a quick snap of a RE3 time i recorded some time ago and its still with me.

btw, no cheating here either.
                              Computer mode or PS mode?

because I have also seen computer version.

Comment

Working...
                              X