• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Konami Hyper Blaster

Anyone ever used it? how the hell do you control a TPS with a lightgun
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

I remember those guns.
    I don't think it can be used to control SH. It's a cross-promotion for the Konami gun. As in, "Look, the secret gun you can unlock in SH is a Hyper Blaster!".
    It's pretty cool actually. I had never made the connection until now.

On a side note: I'm a bit of a light gun connoisseur. I thought I had every light gun game made for the PS1 & PS2 but looking at those lists of compatible/non-compatible games, I spotted one I'd never seen.
    'Extreme Ghostbusters: Ultimate Invasion'
    Did a quick ebay search and bought it for $8.

Comment

I know there's supposedly a way to get the thing by plugging it into control part 2 during a playthorugh, but I always got it from the UFO ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        I know there's supposedly a way to get the thing by plugging it into control part 2 during a playthorugh, but I always got it from the UFO ending.
        You unlock it both ways

Comment

I used it to unlock it the first time. My friend had one and a copy of Lethal Enforcers on PS1. The gun came out earlier than the Namco G-Con, but sadly lacked decent support in games for it's life due to the better sales and support Namco got. I think the only other thing I played using it which was a fairly big title was the Die Hard 2 section of Die Hard Trilogy, which was a shooter game.

Comment

Working...
          X