Contest #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest #2

Im in a really good mood, and I have some stuff here that Id be willing to part with. I was curious if theres any interest in another contest here. So far Ive managed to find two prizes:

Research On Biohazard 2 Final Edition Book (quite rare, about 40$ now)
    Sealed Biohazard Sound Chronicle (really rare, 120$ now for a legit copy) (yes this is a legit copy)

You guys interested?

I'm interested What do We have to do? I beleive I missed the first contest

Comment

Most certainly interested, what's brought about this generosity?
      sigpic

Comment

Read up (the image link is broken as its an old faq answer but thats the run down for it.

Im in a good mood, thats all.

Comment

Ooo how exciting. When can we expect it?

Comment

Im not sure, Ill probably announce it on the news page a week or so before the hunt begins XD

Comment

Well, I have crap all chance of winning, unless you post it nice and early when no other bugger is online, but I'd be willing to take a shot at it.

Comment

I love hunts and free stuff. And i've bee meaning to pick up the Sound Chronicles for ages, just wasn't sure about real and fake. Count me in whenever it happens ;_;

Comment

I'm game (I never got around to actually "purchasing" the sound chronicles >_>)

Comment

Yeah Im in for sure, I love the contests! I won one of the 1st ones prizes. So yeah, Ill be looking forward to those sound chronicles....

BTW if you need more contest prizes I have 2 factory sealed copies of the RE4 preview disk, Ill donate one for free if your interested.

Comment

Not so sure I can do this now, There really arent a lot of people around and theres a chance that the same people might win again

Heres what I have ready for the contest though.

Sealed BH Sound Chronicles
                      Sealed BH4 PS2
                      Sealed Ada NECA Figure
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thats a shame

You could always just ban previous contest winners from entering

Comment

Nah, The main reason is the entries would probably be too low. A ton of members left for some reason, probably lack of interest / activity on the boards. If I start seeing more posts around here Ill probably consider opening it.

Comment

Ahh well, until the contest is open

Comment

Can I join the contest?
                              Cause I'm brazilian and I think it would be hard for you to send me the prizes.

Comment

Working...
                              X