The Most Impressive BOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Most Impressive BOW

Las Plagas and its creations are not included in this topic.

Which monster produced by any of the various viruses in the RE series has been the most impressive and powerful?

Thanatos, TALOS and G-Birkin impressed me the most.

Birkin by far. Fucker mutated so many times and got his ass kicked, but he always came back for more. Though his obvious weakness (mutation) might propel Nemesis to a higher degree. His ability to use weapons and target a specific person is also quite nice.

Yeah, I'm going with Nemesis.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-28-2009, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Nemesis

Comment

I think...we've had a thread similar to this before...which I'll probably give the same answers. In terms of being intentionally created? Nemesis, with the hunters in a close second. Nemesis was a powerhouse, but the hunters seemed to have a lot more versatility in terms production. In terms of being created unintentionally...Birkin By unintentional I mean Umbrella did not extensively research and experiment with said BOW.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

We probably have had this topic before.

And while Nemesis is good, I think something like Thanatos and TALOS are better Tyrants.

Thanatos was just insanely tough, followed orders and was only taken down by Tyrant Krptonite essentially.

TALOS was outfitted with armor, could be perfectly controlled and just seemed like the next step in how B.O.W. could be used.

Comment

TALOS looked comical to me, if anything.

Comment

Alexia- Seriously. She bled fire. If she didn't die, imagine what she could've done.

Nemesis- He was a strong muthafukka!

G- He mutated so many times, and just imagine if he kept going. He always kept regenerating!

TALOS- No matter how ridiculous he looked in-game, he was really strong, and brilliantlly manufactured. IRL he would've slain both Chris' and Jill's asses in a heartbeat.

Comment

IRL a lot of enemies could've killed them easily.

Comment

Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
                  IRL a lot of enemies could've killed them easily.
                  Yeah. Don't know how I forgot about that, but it's very true.

Comment

Popocarim.

Comment

Merchant.

He teleports and according to the Wikia, has a Control Plaga.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Yeah, just the sheer ridiculousness makes me not take it seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                          I think...we've had a thread similar to this before.
                          Every thread has been done at least twice.

My answer is in my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                            Yeah, just the sheer ridiculousness makes me not take it seriously
                            Agreed. That, and plus we were basically told it was the greatest, most impressive B.O.W. before even seeing it, and it was very anti-climatic once fighting against the final boss in "Umbrella's End." I wasn't impressed by it, at all. More like, "Really? What the fuck."

I am on-board with most of you about Nemesis, but I think Birkin impressed me the most. His transformations were more interesting and battling against him was always a different experience.

Both Alexia and Morpheous impress me, too, because both their mutations were very unique. Morpheous' ability to generate electricity was crazy, but I actually enjoyed the concept, and the second to last battle against him in Dead Aim was pretty overwhelming. He was doing backflips and shit and totally kicking my ass. Since Dead Aim was pre-RE4, I found that battle epic, and when I replay to this day, I'm still impressed by Morpheous' powers.

Comment

The Chimera the precursor to the Licker imo.
                              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X