Suspicious things you'd think someone would notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspicious things you'd think someone would notice

just some comedic things like when in resident evil 2, there was a file the stated she leaned up against a statue and it moved a little, and the chief yelled at her. oh dont mind the big different colored statues and panels on the floor. or the statue holding what looks to be a very rare ruby lol. and hey! dont question why there is a unicorn slot in the statue in the lobby!

Also those ink ribbons are there in case a huge zombie attack happens and someone needs to save using a type writer!! so... dont move them!
    Last edited by Carnivol; 01-10-2010, 10:53 PM.

The RPD building used to be an art museum; that's why it doesn't really look like a police station. This explains the "grand" main hall and all the odd statues lying about.
    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
      The RPD building used to be an art museum; that's why it doesn't really look like a police station. This explains the "grand" main hall and all the odd statues lying about.
      i know but its like those statues in the middle of the room? dont push near the wall. i want them in the way.

Comment

i know what ya mean, also what happens everytime theres a press conference and they light the lanterns in the press room?

"its ok ignore the giant gear on the floor"

WTF?

Comment

lol. or please dont pay attention to all the herbs growing around the place.

like around the stairs. lol

Dont ever light this fireplace that when i always do the picture melts. that dont mean you can do it.
          Last edited by Carnivol; 01-10-2010, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Hey, those cops were having fun solving puzzles as part of their training.

Why do you think Raccoon got overrun so easily? "OH FFFFFUUUUU ZOMBIE ATTACK!" "Hang on I need to find that one chess piece that dick Charlie went and hid on me!"

Comment

I think the bigger issue is, where are the toilets?

Comment

Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
                I think the bigger issue is, where are the toilets?
                They use the fountain in the main hall.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Why does everyone have to question everything? Its a game.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                    Why does everyone have to question everything? Its a game.
                    dude come on we're just joking lol

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                      They use the fountain in the main hall.
                      come to think of it, this game doesnt have many toilets. lol. the first one did though.

Comment

Not really. One bathroom in the entire mansion, really?

And only about four or five in the guardhouse. And none in the labs. Wow, Umbrella really is evil.

Comment

I always thought that bathrooms would have fit well at the back of the main hall, on either side of the ladder. But then again, they would interfere with the parking garage ramp below.

Props to Outbreak for having realistic level design. Sure, exploring six bathrooms in the Raccoon subway station was a bit tedious, but at least it was realistic.
                          Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

lol. oh i locked all the doors with special keys that only i know their whereabouts. i kinda forget where those are though... lol
                            oh thats right they're behind a series of puzzles!
                            Last edited by PHAT NINJA878; 01-11-2010, 04:59 PM.

Comment

"O hai. We should build a gate that will be used by a lot of people, but it can only be opened if all of these easily removed jewels are in place."

Comment

Working...
                              X