A team chat/Chat room/Chat box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A team chat/Chat room/Chat box

you guys should make a chat room or like get a team chat number. that way when people are online they can just talk

Ne'er gon' happen.

Comment

awww lol

Comment

This was discussed before, and I believe Dot decided it would be best not to have one.
        sigpic

Comment

oh sorry just started on this forum... didnt realize

Comment

We have an empty IRC channel, but since I've been too lazy to set up a few automated functions, I've not bothered to advertise it properly and it's not officially open to anyone.

Comment

Part of the issue is going to be that it'll be a moderating nightmare. We have a small number of individuals that would spend there days messing with the chatroom because...well, I dunno. It's what they seem to live for. But it'll certainly be a problem if we ever do get a chat function.

Comment

All about idling and perm bans.

But, yeah, the biggest problem is the general immaturity of people.

I'm a moderator for quite a few rooms on various networks (I'm an idle master!), and none of them even come close to containing some of the stuff we sometimes see on these boards. (In general, we kick-ban people for being asses or spam bots, or just kick as a warning, then let them back in. Yet to see anyone put on the type of show we sometimes see here over the most trivial stuff.) To be honest, the first visits we had in the site chatroom when I mentioned it here on the boards weren't exactly too promising either. Some of it kinda gave me that "12 year old at the computer labs during lunch break"-vibe...

Comment

you know, its a goods thing you guys are in charge. never would of thought of this lol

Comment

Working...
                  X