Contradicting Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contradicting Information

On Wesker's Report II there was mention of the Hunter being created by injecting T-Virus directly into Humans. On RE 0 a document states that it is a mix of ancient DNA, T-Virus, and Human DNA.

I also read two sources contradict Nemesis' gender. WR II states it was a female injected with G, T, and a virus marked Nemesis Program. Elsewhere I read that it was a male boxer.

Any confirmation on this?

For the Hunter, I always thought it was first an embryo created mixing human and reptile DNA, then adding the t-Virus into the question.

As for Nemesis, I always thought of Nemmy as female, never knew why. Was probably a male though. But then again, weren't there 6 Nemesis'? Maybe they were of different genders. However, it isn't likely the source would have acknowledged that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
      For the Hunter, I always thought it was first an embryo created mixing human and reptile DNA, then adding the t-Virus into the question.

As for Nemesis, I always thought of Nemmy as female, never knew why. Was probably a male though. But then again, weren't there 6 Nemesis'? Maybe they were of different genders. However, it isn't likely the source would have acknowledged that fact.
      they werent nemesis' though they were just tyrants. like mr X.

Comment

The reptile being extinct? You're confusing Mr. X with Nemesis.

Comment

No, I believe there were 4 Nemesis's (or Nemesi? )

Comment

I only thought there was one.

Comment

I think you just mis-read everything.

There is no mention of ancient DNA or anything like that. The Hunter is created by implanting reptile genes into a human egg and them administering the T-virus. There is no contradiction.

As for the other, you read it entirely wrong. The "Nemesis" is actually a parasitic B.O.W., dubbed NE-Alpha. It was administered to Lisa Trevor, who later ended up cultivating the original source of the G-virus in her body after she absorbed the parasite. The male boxer thing is from the comics or novel, and is not canon.

The Nemesis T-Type is the creature seen in RE3, it is a Tyrant (T-103) implanted with the Nemesis parasite.

Last edited by News Bot; 01-20-2010, 07:43 PM.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

I honestly think Karui would save everyone some time if he just went to project umbrella and read for awhile.

Comment

I just dunno where the extinct/ancient reptile DNA came from, lol.
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Wasn't the 'Ancient Virus' from CV/x? I think that was the virus found in a queen ant that helped Alexia continue her work with the t-Veronica Virus. Am I right? Maybe he misread it from that.

Comment

Lifted from the Resident Evil Wiki site; http://residentevil.wikia.com/Nemesis_T-Type

"There were four Nemesis models developed by the European branch. One of them maintained the capability of independent thought during the early stages of development, and attempted to escape, but was destroyed. The remaining three had their intelligence "restricted" and were fitted with inhibitors to increase Umbrella's control over them - the same way Umbrella controlled its other Tyrants. The Tyrant sent to Raccoon City during the outbreak was the second model, called Nemesis-T02. It was the only model that underwent a long period of training. What ultimately became of the other two models is unknown."

I would love to know where they got this information from.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                          I just dunno where the extinct/ancient reptile DNA came from, lol.
                          I read it in RE 0. Maybe I mistook it for another monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Karui View Post
                            I read it in RE 0. Maybe I mistook it for another monster.
                            Probably the Lurker.

Comment

Wasn't Nemesis also created by using a clone of Sergei Vladimir, as the host for the Nemesis parasite? It's just hard for me to accept that the original tyrant, CV tyrant, Nemesis, Talos etc. were all the same man once...am I missing something? I hope so.
                              Last edited by REmaster; 01-20-2010, 10:08 PM.
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                              X