Wesker report dvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wesker report dvd

Was just wondering if anyone knows how much this dvd generally is? i've been trying to get hold of it for some time.
    Also does anyone have the dvd for sale?

I paid about 30 bucks for mine on ebay around six months ago. The guy who was selling them had about six or seven on his hands.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Not counting the 10th anniversary re-release, I think there's only three versions, and I've seen them all go for a variety of prices. The American version (with the paper-sleeve case) and UK version (with the standard DVD case) sell for about the same (20-40 dollars/euros), but the Japanese edition always sells for a lot more (60-100 dollars/euros), which is understandable since it has a nice DVD case with a little insert.

Comment

Yea I got the US paper sleeve one. I always wanted the Japanese version for the case that looks like it has coffee mug rings on it lol.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
          Not counting the 10th anniversary re-release, I think there's only three versions, ...
          There's also a slight Australian variation.

Never knew the Japanese WR sold for that much. Maybe I should start stocking up on copies on YJA and resell on eBay...
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

That's too expensive for a DVD. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
              There's also a slight Australian variation.
              Aww, man. I thought I had managed to collect all the versions. Now, I'm sad. But... it has the same cover as the UK version, correct?

This one, if I'm not mistaken.

Spoiler:

Comment

It's just the Australian rating printed on the cover. You can see it here:

sigpic

Comment

There we go. Thank you, Gene. :]

Comment

Not quite!

They've edited the back of the insert, and the text overlaps/ is missing, really poor job. I wonder how that slipped through.

Also, the disc artwork is entirely different.

Resource to survival horror games releases - games, promos, demos, soundtracks, movies, and books.
                    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Thank you, Anders. I had no idea there was an Australian version. I need to keep a lookout for it.

Comment

Sold mine for a quick buck a few weeks ago, think it sold for £20 on ebay buy it now.
                        Originally posted by Anders View Post
                        Never knew the Japanese WR sold for that much. Maybe I should start stocking up on copies on YJA and resell on eBay...

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                          +£10
                          Fixxed

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                          Thank you, Anders. I had no idea there was an Australian version. I need to keep a lookout for it.
                          No prob. I first discovered it just a few months ago myself.
                          Last edited by Anders; 01-29-2010, 04:15 AM.
                          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Of all these variations, which is the one with the 'corrected' line at the end regrading Sherry's fate? I have both the Biohazard & Resident Evil earlier editions, so I presume the ammendment was done on a later release?

Comment

Originally posted by 5TH SURVIVOR View Post
                              Of all these variations, which is the one with the 'corrected' line at the end regrading Sherry's fate? I have both the Biohazard & Resident Evil earlier editions, so I presume the ammendment was done on a later release?
                              This one: https://www.crimson-ceremony.net/los...capanniversary
                              It's not "corrected", it's "removed".
                              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Working...
                              X