My small chat with Saddler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My small chat with Saddler

Last year I sent an email to Michael Gough (Saddler), asking him a few questions that I was confused about. At the time, I was wondering if he was the original voice of Chris, because his credits list him as playing Richter Belmont in Castlevania: SOTN which is clearly the same VA known as "Charlie" in RE1.
    Since than I've become aware that the orignal Chris redfield was played by Scott McCulloch. Anyways, I also asked him about his Silent Hill credits, etc. He's a cool guy and I'm glad he took the time to clear my confusion lol.

Hi Joe,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. And thanks for the nice comments--much appreciated!
    I don't recall everything exactly...I don't think I did the voice of Chris Redfield--but I'm honestly not sure. Not too often, but sometimes
    when you record for a video game they use a temporary alias title or 'untitled project' etc, so you're not even sure what it is you're working on at the time.
    But I'm pretty sure I didn't do the original RE. I do know that I did NOT do the voice of Harry Mason--somehow that credit showed up on imdb and I've asked
    them a few times to delete it but so far it's still there. I wish I could take credit for both of them, but...oh well.
    Anyway, hope things are going good for you in 2010 and again, I really appreciate your comments.

Good Luck & Take Care,
    Michael
    michaelgough.com
    Last edited by REmaster; 01-29-2010, 06:28 PM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Cool. Saddler was my favorite va in RE4.

Comment

^ Yea he played a really good villian. Also, in real life he's a wicked keyboard player
      Last edited by REmaster; 01-30-2010, 03:20 AM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
        At the time, I was wondering if he was the original voice of Chris, because his credits list him as playing Richter Belmont in Castlevania: SOTN which is clearly the same VA known as "Charlie" in RE1.
        If he didn't voiced Chris that means that Konami mixed up the credits of SOTN because McCullogh was credited as the voice of Dracula, not Richter Belmont.
        sigpic

Comment

Yea it's all one big clusterfuck.
          Last edited by REmaster; 01-30-2010, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Lolol, how unprofessional of imdb.

Comment

Working...
            X