[QUESTION] Requim Of Spies PS2 PC Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUESTION] Requim Of Spies PS2 PC Mod

I remember playing through this mod a while ago and loved it, voice work and all, and was wondering did anybody know of a place that I could download it from?

Also did Enrico have anything to do with this through his Safehouse work, I seem to remember all my memories from this time linked to the Dark Legacy forums?

Any information about the download or just back history would be great.

Enrio Marini is the creator of this mod. ;)

Comment

Its available here: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_...owtopic=6&st=0

I made it whilst participating at Project Safehouse though no one else at project safehouse contributed. Darkmoon did rewrite the script, which my scipt was kind of basic.

By todays modding standards it is sub par. There is also a reskinned version, made by Rusty on my forums.

Comment

P.S - The guy who replaced Birkin was me! That was the cost of my labour! And I only did the script part way through, until the sewers. Can't remember now why I never finished...Uni, I think. And girlfriend issues. Kinda dropped off the map for a while.

Comment

Oh! That's ace, thanx guys.

So Enrico, what's the difference between the version I have played and the new one?

Comment

Just graphical tweaks, Rusty went and retextured the enemies, making them look more professional than just the half assed ones I did. Play wise it is the same.

Comment

OK, forgive me for being stupid, and I know you will have been asked this question LOADS of times before, how do you install this mod?

I remember having loads of trouble with it last time, and I just can't seem to get it right with this one?

Comment

You point the exe to your RE2 directory and hit extract. Then you run Rebecca.exe.

Comment

TOLD you I was being dumb?

I thought that the two (ROS and ROS re-skin were both .zip files so never evern tried running it?

Comment

YAY works a treat.

Now a none mod related question, but still to do with it SORT of, and Resident evil 2 of course.

Any idea which graphics card driver and settings combo I should use for my card? Everything I try either ends up with lines all over the masked part of the screen or the game running VERY slow with more than one Zombie on the screen? And it's not as if I've got a slow system either.

My card is an nVidia 8800GTX.

Comment

3d Rage Pro worked for my 8800GTX before it keeled over (my 8800GTX died from damp). It will run slow sometimes (usually during death scenes) but you shouldn't get the garbled graphics.

Comment

That worked great, thanx,

Comment

good, good. 3d Rage Pro always sorts out Nvidia cards for some weird reason.

Comment

Has anyone ever had this error?
                            "failed to find pld, pl0, pl001w13"

My RE2 games works fine, but I cannot get past the first cutscene once I try to run Rebecca.exe.

Comment

Its likely due to not having either Resident Evil 2 installed correctly to your hard drive or not having ROS installed correctly. I know vista and 7 have a lot of problems with mods though I do not know how to fix it. Something to do with the exe needing to be run in administrator mode.

Comment

Working...
                              X