Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name of Organization or Agency?

I'm not sure how long this can go or if its appropriate but;

How about coming up with a name of an Organization or Agency which relates to either Resident Evil or Silent Hill (Though SH don't have 'em, playin' along)

Anyone wanna give it a try?

I always thought of the Organization as some sort of company (lolol) or organization/agency (double lolol) that does many different/multiple things (pharmaceutical business, government experimenting, etc.). I always thought that they were an agency that was generally against bio-terrorism, and will do anything to prevent it. Maybe even having to go as far as to steal some samples to help develop several vaccines (using Ada to steal the Master Plaga sample as a sort of study for a vaccine or some sort of resistance for example, perhaps?).

As for their name, I think I'd be happy without it. Hell, even if we get some sort of in-depth look on what they do, I think it's best to keep their identity in hiding, makes them ever more intriguing. But, that's just my opinion.
    Last edited by Ray; 02-13-2010, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
      I always thought of the Organization as some sort of company (lolol) or organization/agency (double lolol) that does many different/multiple things (pharmaceutical business, government experimenting, etc.). I always thought that they were an agency that was generally against bio-terrorism, and will do anything to prevent it. Maybe even having to go as far as to steal some samples to help develop several vaccines (using Ada to steal the Master Plaga sample as a sort of study for a vaccine or some sort of resistance for example, perhaps?).

As for their name, I think I'd be happy without it. Hell, even if we get some sort of in-depth look on what they do, I think it's best to keep their identity in hiding, makes them ever more intriguing. But, that's just my opinion.
      I guess it means the same, I wasn't too sure of myself, haha. I'm not sure if there's any kind of catchy name for some Organization who has done hell-ish things. Then again, names can always have some sort of double meaning in which I laugh at when its represented as the "good guy". Such as Umbrella Corp. I loved their commercials when will "help" your skin condition. At any rate, let's see;

U.Z.O.
      United Zombie Organization

Not sure if that can be valid, seeing as zombies are kinda...yeah..

Comment

I've read somewhere on the Project Umbrella forum a long time ago, that some people over there have posted a theory that the Global Pharmaceutical Consortium might be the "Organization" that Ada Wong works for.

Comment

Damn that sounds like a mouth-full.

Comment

Sounds sexy. I thought she was good.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
              I've read somewhere on the Project Umbrella forum a long time ago, that some people over there have posted a theory that the Global Pharmaceutical Consortium might be the "Organization" that Ada Wong works for.
              Sounds like it could actually work. Nice theory, a personal thumbs-up to those over at PU.

Comment

Working...
              X