Remember. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember. . .

Remember, remember the fifth of November. . .The gunpowder treason and plot. I see no reason why gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Meant to be a good film that, even though the original creator hates it for being too Americanised. Not seen it yet myself, but my mate has it on Dvd.

And yes, it was Bonfire Night last night. November the 5th is always like a warzone over here with all the fireworks going off and bonfires
    Last edited by Cyber_Shinobi; 11-06-2006, 04:48 PM.

Comment

V for Vendetta just, well...Kinda sucked. I mean it had good potential, but the poor british accents (tho not as poor as Keanu's in BS dracula! lol) and the just kindof poor execution overall, i didn't find it as good as I could.

Comment

V For Vendetta was an excellent movie. Absolutely loved it. =P

Happy Guy Fawkes Day To Everyone! (for yesterday. >_>)

Comment

British accents are always over done in movies. And there always done the same, either over the top posh or over the top cockney

You can read Alan Moores comments on the film HERE...

And wtf is Eggy In The Basket? Never heard or had that in my life! I can see his point there

Can't make any comments on it myself since i've only actually seen the first half hour, my mate loves it though. Got good reviews too.

And do you still celebrate Guy Fawkes Night is Australia Nemesis556? I thought it died out over there after they banned the sale of fireworks?

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber_Shinobi View Post
            And wtf is Eggy In The Basket? Never heard or had that in my life! I can see his point there
            Dude, it's good. It is also known as egg in the nest. Basically you get some stale bread and you use a frying pan and the egg is inside of the bread. I don't have the recipe with me, but it is great.

Comment

wait...was I the only one who thought this was a 9/11 thread at first? I was like, "whoa, I think its a little late for this, dontcha think?"

Comment

This movie is kinda similar as RE as civilian are used for biological experimental purposes by "evils". I like this movie.

Comment

Working...
                X