Silent Hill Movie - Early Script Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill Movie - Early Script Draft

An early draft of the script from 2004 if anyone's interested in reading it, it has a lot of differences plus an alternate ending. I'll list them below if you'd rather just know what they are than read the script

Spoiler:

Last edited by rewak; 03-01-2010, 08:45 AM.

ooo very interesting. I kinda like the version we got better, though.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I would have liked the PH part better, but other than that I liked the version we got better too. They should have put all this on the DVD. Very interesting read.

Comment

Wow! Very interesting! They should've made a director's cut version with this shit. >_>
        Haha, still, thanks for sharing!!!

Comment

Christophe Gans said they were working on a 2-Disc edition of the DVD that was going to be released around the time the second movie was released. I hope they do, they sneaked deleted scenes even before the movie was out, even in the trailer there's a deleted shot that was pretty cool! Here's some stuff not in the movie

Car fades through Alessa ghost
          Spoiler:

Rose and Cybil breaking into a store to get a map
          Spoiler:

What said map was going to look like
          Spoiler:

Anna being attacked outside the hotel
          Spoiler:

Alessa and classmates on a field trip
          Spoiler:

Comment

Woah!!
            OMG.
            Two disc release? I haven't even got the DVD yet because my brother bought it back in 2007; I watched it then and kept rewatching it, but he moved out, so I'm Silent Hill Movieless.
            If thats true, I'm getting it day release.

Comment

I might buy it again just for the second DVD. It's like getting a whole new movie.

Comment

I remember hearing that the movie was originally an epic, 3-hour horror-drama with an all female cast (pretty much what we got, except toned down about half the time span, and with some men). I also remember reading somewhere (who knows how many years back, and where, to be exact) that Kaufman was originally in Christabella's role. Oh well, I still liked what we got. And thank you for posting the original script, OP!

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                  Woah!!
                  OMG.
                  Two disc release? I haven't even got the DVD yet because my brother bought it back in 2007; I watched it then and kept rewatching it, but he moved out, so I'm Silent Hill Movieless.
                  If thats true, I'm getting it day release.
                  This was back when the original DVD came out though that he said this, so who knows if its actually going to happen. I hope it does, but im pretty doubtful now since its taking so long for the second movie to go anywhere.

Comment

Oh...Oh well. We can only wait, eh?

Comment

Working...
                    X