Silent Hill for Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill for Left 4 Dead

Hey guys, I was on www.l4dmaps.com and saw a recently upload campaign, "Silent Hill". I downloaded it and I have to say its nothing short of amazing. I myself have not played the original silent hill, but I can tell there are quite a few spots that do the original justice. For the many of you who have, you'll feel right at home, and have an even more rich experience than me and a few friends had. Like in the game, theres a few different finale chapters (4) selected at random, to show the games different endings. If you own L4D1 and have any form of respect for Silent Hill, its well worth a download. I'm not sure, but I think I read that it is compatable with L4D2 but again, I'm not positive. I have nothing to do with the creation of the campaign.

I had problems getting the map to be recognised by L4D, as did my friends. I just installed the .vpk 3 or 4 times and eventually it recognised it. Just do that and you should be fine.

Played this up to the piano puzzle for the second crest and I couldn't get any futher! Bug or my crap playing I don't know, but I didn't go back to it, thanx for reminding me about this, I'll get back to it when I've got the time, 'cause as you say, it's a REALLY well done mod.

Also they have a couple of Resident Evil related maps/campains!

Comment

Working...
    X