X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promotion SOFTWARE - download!!!

Hi
    Please, give me link to any Promotion program - wanna to download!!!

Thank you!

Um...what?

Comment

Is this actually for real, because it sounds like one of those spambotty things

Comment

lmao

Comment

here ya go

Comment

It's an advertiser. Ban him.

Comment

How the fuck...Did his partnet whos supposed to spam links here forget to register or something? XD

Comment

Why spam here anyways. Not too many active members round here. Go to some anime forum, those things are always filled to the brim with peeps, tho you fate shall be the same...

Comment

My forum already got more than 5000 members but i'd still like spamming on this Dot50Cal's one. lol

Comment

Originally posted by metaleggman View Post
                    Why spam here anyways. Not too many active members round here. Go to some anime forum, those things are always filled to the brim with peeps, tho you fate shall be the same...
                    I'm a huge Anime fan so I'm one of those peeps on there

Comment

Originally posted by Hunk_4TH View Post
                      I'm a huge Anime fan so I'm one of those peeps on there
                      Actually Ive noticed they seem to be really strict on those types of sites. It's like they have their promotional panties in a bunch
                      Then again, it makes sense. Sick peeps sometimes get way into anime, like this one convicted sex offender who got banned from this one site i went to. He was so damn annoying about it plus he really liked anime...then again I like anime, but i'm not a child molester, so, this post seems quite useless...then again im not obsessed with it, i merely see it as a cartoon made by foreigners, so i really detest the word anime...I prefer the term, contemporary japanese animated cartoon.

Comment

I think the word Anime is great imho I've been a huge fan for years!

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                          How the fuck...Did his partnet whos supposed to spam links here forget to register or something? XD
                          And who would that be, Promotionb?

Comment

Dude this same thing happened at another forum lol

Comment

On several of the forums I go to, we get a lot of "Stealth Advertisers." Maggots with no morals who should get a real job. And no, pretending to be interested in what other people in the board are interested in, then making reference to your company and saying "I heard it's a good deal" and conveniently leaving a link is NOT a real job.

Actually, fuck getting a real job. You should get hit by a truck and if you have any children, I hope the funeral parlor burns down while they're at your wake.
                              Last edited by Nikovich; 11-10-2006, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X