• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RELEASE] Beta title screen [RE1 - PC]

Overwrite TITLE.PIX in
    Code:
    C:\Program Files\RESIDENT EVIL\usa\Data
    Last edited by kevstah2004; 03-17-2010, 12:34 AM.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

nice work
    sigpic
    www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

kevstah may be able to do this for psx versions ?

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

I'm going to redo this again anyway since the new batch of media leaked
        there's a better image outhere now of this and it shows that the Biohazard text was blue and that whole image wasn't whole black & white image.
        Yes I can do a psone version it'll come in way of a ppf patch that you apply to a dumped .bin/.cue image, I recommed ImgBurn for that, I've just got to recheck what format the game uses MODE2/2352 I think, I'm also going to relicense the PLAYSTATION screen with my own costom image and info to stat that it's one of my mods

sigpic

Comment

Did you try to do something like this in the BioHazard Trial Edition?

Comment

No just the PC version atm although i've been experimenting with file replacement for psone version of dino crisis 2 though, I can replace files that are either smaller or the exact same size the original files for the moment, I plan on wiping out the whole lba table found in the executables though so can replace with larger files.
            I'm also working on a psone media compilation for playback as a kinda str vcd from the various footage that was leaked to magazines and such, no more tagged rencodes it'll be .str files taken straight from all the discs and put together in one nice disc with a pretty scrollable menu

sigpic

Comment

It sounds really cool, I wish you luck !

Comment

Here's the update :-P
                I tried long and hard to get it to work with the ps1 version but I just get a black screen when it tries to load the file, the dumped iso loads fine producing the normal playstation, capcom and virgin screens :-( so not only is this game protected by ECC/EDC, LBA it must also have some crc checks as well, this is getting to be a bit of a bugger, I'll figure it all out eventually.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the update, and thanks that you tried to do this for psx.

Comment

I think I may of found the problem with psx version, i'm waiting for MarkGrass to get back me regarding the conversion of a few .pix files.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X