Do you like the rain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like the rain?

It's started raining around here and I always love the rain. Its just so beautiful, and its great to fall asleep to. I live in a place up in the hills of Cali near the bay, so we get some awesome fog that looks cool rolling down the hills. Plus, everything turns to a shade of blue, which looks really cool cuz of all the plants around here. My favorite thing that I like has to be how active it seems. Most people don't think of winter as being a very "active" time for nature, considering all the plants and animals are hibernatin' (well most are anyways), but if you take the time to watch and listen, you can really see how much life the rain gives to your environment.
    That and if your cold, you can easily get warmer by wearing more clothes, unlike summer where you pretty much have to bear the heat

Anyone else lovin the weather?

I like rainbow!
    I got news, there is a blizzard, some kinda snow storm in USA. Take care.

Comment

Not around here
      Thats for the Mountains to take care of ^.^

Comment

I like the rain, as long as I don't get caught in it when I am not prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
          I like the rain, as long as I don't get caught in it when I am not prepared.
          Do you like pina coladas, or gettin' caught in the rain?
          Lol, I had to do that
          Last edited by metaleggman; 11-14-2006, 10:26 PM.

Comment

From the sound of it, i take it your not exactly too used to rain there metaleggman?

When you live where i live you learn to get used to it, in fact, its raining now

Comment

Oh no no no! It rains all the time where I live. Im in the East Bay, so in the winter it rains quite often. I have just never really expressed its awesomness before

Comment

i love to sing in the rain. i prefer the snow, chill out on a park bench and look out on to the lake while its snowing so romantic.... dam i sound like a fag.

Comment

Shit yes. Rain and storms and the such are so awesome. Screw that sunshine crap. My best moments are in the rain/stormy weather. Sometimes I commune with Momma N and she gives me good rainy/stormy weather when I need it most. ^^
                  sigpic

Comment

Some rains are friendly but some are very heavy that can damp your clothes up.

Comment

I love thunder storms, the lightning and thunder, just awesome shows of power. Not to mention the fact that REALLY heavy rain sounds awesome as it's bouncing off everything, a subtle similarity to white noise in a way. It's quite peaceful to fall asleep to...

Comment

Working...
                      X