FAN MADE Resident Evil 5 Complete Mercenaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAN MADE Resident Evil 5 Complete Mercenaries

Here are a few cool new characters that the complete mercenaries should have added to make things a bit more interesting....

Ricard Irving...

Other than that, pretty cool. Don't care enough about Reynard to have him, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
      Ricard Irving...

Other than that, pretty cool. Don't care enough about Reynard to have him, though.
      I know, especially since his items seem to be chainsaw majini heads and a F. Aid Spray.

Comment

Wtf is in Reynards inventory besides First Aid Spray? Potatoes?

Comment

OM NOM NOM NOM
          Last edited by doomed; 03-20-2010, 09:59 PM.

Comment

LOL where's Jill BSAA???

Comment

Reynard

Reynard may look like a suckish character but don't be too quick to judge. Plus he doesn't have potatoes. I thought you would have known it was rotten eggs. And before judging Reynard's inventory, keep in mind you can get over 120,000pts with his 40 eggs. That's a SS alone. So i customarily made these characters with some thought and took my sweet creative time to do this so I would like some appreciation rather than criticism thank you.

Comment

Except they don't look like normal rotten eggs... and that doesn't really allow for a good score if you want to actually get a high score. Doesn't allow for melees... I mean, good editing job, but yeah... Reynard's "weapon set" isn't incredibly "thoughtful". >_>;

Comment

Rotten Eggs

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                  Except they don't look like normal rotten eggs... and that doesn't really allow for a good score if you want to actually get a high score. Doesn't allow for melees... I mean, good editing job, but yeah... Reynard's "weapon set" isn't incredibly "thoughtful". >_>;
                  Those eggs were made by hand. I couldn't get the actual eggs on screen.
                  Reynard's weapon set is very thoughtful. Why give them a gun? What the hell... why not let them ride a tank! Let's do that ..... wrong.

I gave Reynard the eggs because it's something different and unique. Does every single character must have a weapon? I don't believe so. Just take a look at Jill I made. She had only 3 herbs and flash grenades. Why? Do I expect you to use your knife... nah! Way too original. Let's spice things up a bit and let her use actual fighting tactics.

So before judging on a character that you've never played with, don't be too quick to judge because I guarantee you probably won't even do so well with the other characters. I would love to play RE5 all over again and collect rotten eggs. Then once I have all 40, just play one level, maybe public assembly and see how challenging it will be. Because from the looks of it, many people love an easy shortcut (eh.... not so great players) I for one LOVE a challenge.

Oh! And another reason why I gave Reynard eggs, would have gave him grenades only (reconsidered) is because he was killed by the Executioner, with nothing on him but the briefcase. So I gave him rotten eggs.

For those who dislike the rotten eggs, I really don't care. It's the easiest approximation of 2870 points I can ever get in a quick second. Guess I'm the only one who likes something new and challening?
                  Last edited by hariilopez; 03-21-2010, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Hmmm, what do I think?

WELL, if you're going to be doing stuff like this, please atleast take criticism to heart, because not everyones going to appreciate something that looks horrid.

PERSONALLY, I appreciate your time and effort to show us your wonderful ideas through PhotoShopped pictures, but honestly, you need to improve your Photoshop skills and work with HQ photos, because these look fugly.

You could counterhit my arguement with "there arent enough pics of them and they're not HQ."
                    Some of your pictures look like they were taken from a video off of YouTube.

My counterarguement against that is you should look for the HD videos on YouTube, or better yet, download the ones given in a RE5 HD Cutscene thread a while back.

It's not that we don't appreciate your work, it's just that it really needs some work
                    Last edited by Gradon; 03-24-2010, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                      Hmmm, what do I think?

WELL, if you're going to be doing stuff like this, please atleast take criticism to heart, because not everyones going to appreciate something that looks horrid.

PERSONALLY, I appreciate your time and effort to show us your wonderful ideas through PhotoShopped pictures, but honestly, you need to improve your Photoshop skills and work with HQ photos, because these look fugly.

You could counterhit my arguement with "there arent enough pics of them and they're not HQ."
                      Some of your pictures look like they were taken from a video off of YouTube.

My counterarguement against that is you should look for the HD videos on YouTube, or better yet, download the ones given in a RE5 HD Cutscene thread a while back.

It's not that we don't appreciate your work, it's just that it really needs some work
                      I take criticism well but you guys don't even understand my knowledge with PhotoShop. So I basically started and I think I've done a pretty damn good job for a first timer. So about the HQ, I know nothing about clearing the photos up, nothing about making it darker or what not. So before you come to me telling me I should HQ it, I know nothing of it so that isn't possible until I take some classes. People don't have to like my work but I would at least like to hear people who make sense. I love honesty and I'd rather have "Great ideas but try the graphics a bit more HQ" rather than "Get a life". I've came across so many people hating on me when half of them can't even perform the same procedures I have. So for you to tell me to improve, I just started PhotoShop in less than half a year on my own so I basically know nothing but what I can perform on my own. Unless you would like to teach me, then I'll be more than happy to recreate the photos in more HQ, but as of right now I still need time and books.

Comment

If Capcom made Jill's cloaked outfit available in Mercenaries and titled it "Birdwoman," I would seriously consider never playing Resident Evil 5 again in my life. It's been almost two years since people started referring to that outfit as such, and never fails to make me cringe. It's just awful. One day, I think I should trudge through the history of the internet and find out who was the first person to ever call her that and ensue my wrath on said individual.

On another note, I think this is really funny. I do wish Irving was a playable character! I think he'd be a blast to play. The rotten eggs for Reynard are quite funny, too.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                          If Capcom made Jill's cloaked outfit available in Mercenaries and titled it "Birdwoman," I would seriously consider never playing Resident Evil 5 again in my life. It's been almost two years since people started referring to that outfit as such, and never fails to make me cringe. It's just awful. One day, I think I should trudge through the history of the internet and find out who was the first person to ever call her that and ensue my wrath on said individual.

On another note, I think this is really funny. I do wish Irving was a playable character! I think he'd be a blast to play. The rotten eggs for Reynard are quite funny, too.
                          Very much this. It's still battlesuit Jill...just with a cloak and mask. If anything, it should say Tri Cell. Iriving's would probably read Tri Cell as well, while Reynard's should be BSAA.

And...I really wish we had Iriving. Better yet...I wish we had brand new maps....or at least add a night/day/weather changing feature to some of the existing levels. Playing on the ship in a raging, blinding storm would certainly be interesting.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Capcom granted my wish with bringing Josh as a playable Mercs character, and I couldn't be happier about it. Next on my wishlist would probably be Irving, if only for the fact that he'd be absolutely hilarious to play as. I honestly think he'd rival Barry for the 'Funniest Character to play as' crown in Mercenaries. Just imagine the stupid shit he'd say. And his melee attacks? Ho my Cod.

Sadly though, I think we might've seen the last DLC for this game. If they ever came out with new Mercs maps, I'd be utterly ecstatic.
                            Last edited by Vector; 03-26-2010, 01:50 AM.

Comment

I like Rosetta's weather idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X