do achievements transfer over in gold edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do achievements transfer over in gold edition

my old copy of RE5 bit the dust when my friend decided to trade it in when it stopped working ot find it was cracked actually, so im thinking of getting the gold edition but i have to ask do your achievements transfer over to the new game or do i have to re-earn all of them?

I believe that they should transfer. I do not remember enough to confirm this question, but I am very positive that it was already asked somewhere here and that it was even answered by Capcom (or mentioned) .
    Last edited by DeadArtist; 03-25-2010, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Yes they will transfer over.

Comment

thanks i was wodnering if it was actually worth buyign the game again, i guess i'll get the PS3 version instead

Comment

Achievements remain the same, so no double-dipping to get additional achievements for the same game. However, the PC version does not stack with the 360 version (this is the case with most, if not all, multiplatform games where the PC version has achievements too.)

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
            thanks i was wodnering if it was actually worth buyign the game again, i guess i'll get the PS3 version instead

Yeah if its the same game just an updated version it should still be on the same trophy/ achievment list (well for most games at least).

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              Achievements remain the same, so no double-dipping to get additional achievements for the same game. However, the PC version does not stack with the 360 version (this is the case with most, if not all, multiplatform games where the PC version has achievements too.)
              wait os i can play the PC version and get new achievements?

Comment

Working...
              X