Zombie Character Variations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Character Variations?

Just wondering if anyone else noticed, since there's been a couple of things like this in the past - Zombie Wesker in the Sega Saturn version of RE1 in the Battle Game, a zombie that appears to be Zombie Wesker in Gun Survivor 2 - CODE: Veronica (although, taking into consideration that there are other ones with glowing eyes, this one model looks particularly like Wesker with the H.C.F. uniform and sounds somewhat like Waugh oddly (CV/CVX, RE4 playable sound set similarity to my ears and the factor of GS2 itself suggests to me that it's another Zombie Wesker).

Anyway, here is the screenshot I took while watching a streamed review of Degeneration.

Spoiler:

And I'm also just wondering if there's any other zombie versions of characters within the games, or additionally in Degeneration that I've missed?

My apologies on the topic, wasn't sure if there was one on this before or not. ;
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Hmm... kinda. I don't really see it though, but I think there a couple of zombies that look like Rebecca/Claire in one of the past games, just can't quite put my finger on it.

Comment

Leon has a zombie brother in RE2's intro. And I see a zombie Carlos in RE3's intro. Might screen cap later.

Comment

Looks more like zombie Birkin then zombie Wesker.

Comment

I agree, the OP's spoiler-tagged pic does look a lot more like Birkin.

I noticed (and others here have, too) that some remade female zombie models in DSC (specifically Memories of a Lost City) have similarities to the new-classica Rebecca (mainly the hair). Probably just a coincidence, though.

Comment

Can't forget about zombie Brad in RE2!

Even though that was intentional.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ashford View Post
              Looks more like zombie Birkin then zombie Wesker.
              Originally posted by Ray View Post
              I agree, the OP's spoiler-tagged pic does look a lot more like Birkin.
              Not the zombie in the middle. The zombie on the right. I already noticed the one in the middle does resemble Birkin.

I've darkened and circled the one I'm pointing to.

Spoiler:
              Last edited by Enetirnel; 03-30-2010, 10:37 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

^... Oooooh... His cheekbones seem a little wider than Wesker's (at least compared to his newer incarnations), but other than that, I do see a similarity. Thanks for pointing out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                  ^... Oooooh... His cheekbones seem a little wider than Wesker's (at least compared to his newer incarnations), but other than that, I do see a similarity. Thanks for pointing out.
                  Just slightly, mostly due to the angle however - it seems to resemble the CV/CVX Wesker model (and textures on the face somewhat) (as I mentioned in the first post, in Gun Survivor 2 - CODE: Veronica there's another similar looking zombie).

Not a problem, I would have thought more people would have spotted it aside from the Zombie Birkin looking fellow.
                  Last edited by Enetirnel; 03-30-2010, 11:03 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Pretty sure in Leon's RE2 opening there's a zombie that looks like Ben Bertolucci.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I'll mention the outbreak characters for completeness sake.

So technically if you were playing as an NPC you could have HUNK as a zombie, and correct me if I'm wrong, using the file 3 characters you could have Carlos and Nicholai too?
                      sigpic

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

anyone think that looks like Claire zombified at 1:16, I guess birkin doubles.
                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

the car zombie is also like Leon too.
                        Last edited by kevstah2004; 03-31-2010, 06:53 AM.
                        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X