http://kotaku.com/5513893/a-new-silent-hill-coming-from-a-brand-new-developer

opps didn't see aj's post

A-J
04-10-2010, 02:58 AM
AJ > Internet

:D

PHAT NINJA878
04-14-2010, 09:58 PM
Silent Hill es la mierda de todas las mierdas! además me encantó todo lo demás. Oh y niñas chuparme la polla enorme culo. y los negros gallos. Realmente quiero tener sexo pero el hombre dice que no. lo monos i puño y comer el SIDA

Darkmoon
04-15-2010, 03:40 AM
And with the magic of Babelfish I decode...

Silent Hill is the excrement of all the excrements! in addition it enchanted all the others to me. Oh and children to absorb the enormous pullet to me ass. and the black roosters. I really want to have sex but the man says that to no. monkeys i fist and to eat AIDS

...Yeah. I think I'm gonna say 'Explain, and explain fast, before I ban your ass for obscenties'. Although of course I shall check with one of our Spanish speaking members.

himher_elle
04-15-2010, 08:05 AM
(...) ban your ass for obscenties.

That is what u want to do, he just went crazzy and started talking shit to everyone

Mr_Zombie
04-15-2010, 10:58 AM
And with the magic of Babelfish I decode...

Bah, Google's translation is better ^_^

Silent Hill is the shit of all shits! I also love everything else. Oh and girls suck huge cock ass. and black cocks. I really want to have sex but he says no. what i fist and eat monkeys AIDS

Carnivol
04-15-2010, 12:36 PM
I'm more of a fan of this kind of stuff;

EROR DEL SERVIDOR - Los foros no estan disponibles para retrasados que postean en otros idiomas intentando ser graciosos.

Rick Hunter
04-15-2010, 07:30 PM
That's hilarious, he's probably into poetry.

Lin
04-15-2010, 08:27 PM
Replace his PH to TW which describes his immature behaviour.

Harry Mason
04-19-2010, 12:56 PM
Silent Hill es la mierda de todas las mierdas! además me encantó todo lo demás. Oh y niñas chuparme la polla enorme culo. y los negros gallos. Realmente quiero tener sexo pero el hombre dice que no. lo monos i puño y comer el SIDA

That's disturbing...sounds like the plot to the next Silent Hill.

Karui
04-19-2010, 10:11 PM
On Topic: I hope this is not a remake of SH 2. If it is, I would say that it is a waste of time and resources. If it's a new game with James returning, then I'm excited. He's my favorite character. I can't wait to see what it's like.

Can't say I didn't see something like this coming from someone named Phat Ninja. :/

Darkmoon
04-20-2010, 07:59 AM
Yeah, he's one of those people we tend to watch. Well, more than I watch any of you.

I gotta admit, my interest in this game can only go up at this point. A first person shooter remake of SH2 being the worst possible scenario they could do. Well, no, Silent Hill: Heaven's Night Pole Dancing Simulator, where you need arrouse a variety of monster to the point of ejaculation without touch them, would be the worst case sceario.

This is just a close fucking second.

rewak
04-20-2010, 07:59 PM
A first person shooter remake of SH2 being the worst possible scenario they could do.

Well it's not quite SH2 but they could just port THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWgfITxaHt4)

I didn't like Origins or Homecoming, but i did like Shattered Memories, but i'm not sure i'd like another game in that style. I doubt they would re-do SH2 though. Also there is no need for James to return at all. They could maybe re-do SH4 and get it right this time :rollseyes

riderkid
04-22-2010, 08:44 PM
On Topic: I hope this is not a remake of SH 2. If it is, I would say that it is a waste of time and resources. If it's a new game with James returning, then I'm excited. He's my favorite character. I can't wait to see what it's like.

Can't say I didn't see something like this coming from someone named Phat Ninja. :/

if james was returning that would be a good idea, give the fans closure, he's probably got another skeleton with laura living with him now. for all we know james is just the worm while laura is the real focus (like harry and heather in SH3)

randomwab
04-23-2010, 05:22 AM
if james was returning that would be a good idea, give the fans closure, he's probably got another skeleton with laura living with him now. for all we know james is just the worm while laura is the real focus (like harry and heather in SH3)

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m357/randomwab/9jdowmjpg.gif

riderkid
04-23-2010, 12:28 PM
hey im jsut trying to make some sense, it does not have to be good im jsut thinking this way

Darkmoon
04-23-2010, 04:44 PM
Well, I've always personally felt that Laura is a ghost anyway (she met Mary in hopsital, and Mary was there for a terminal disease, plus she never runs into anything nasty...I reckon she's another nail in the cross for James to carry, something to help him remember what he did) so I don't think the idea will work, but I don't really want Silent Hill touched or added to. It looks glorious even today, the story line is excellent...I don't feel it needs closure. You can decide what happens to James. I prefer it that way.

And yeah, I've seen the arcade game mentioned a few times. It didn't exactly set the world on fire. Silent Hill just isn't gonna work as an action based game, I reckon.

ylj619
04-27-2010, 04:06 AM
hmm...do you guys think they start a story about a member of the Order. in...i don't know X years. like the guy or girl will oppose against the Order and try to stop them?

i guess this idea kinda dumb. =P

Darkmoon
04-27-2010, 04:19 AM
A member of the Order could, possibly, work. Although given it's Silent Hill it would have to be more like he'd forgotten and surpressed all the memories and slowly you find out through the game that the nightmarish hell world you're in is your creation, and the three endings are cleaning yourself, suicide and embracing your new and evil powers. Or getting abducted by a UFO.

ylj619
04-27-2010, 04:30 AM
this can be a very interesting story. yet we should think for the gender of the character. do you think it is important? a girl this time? since Silent hill only had one main female protagonist.

Mr_Zombie
04-27-2010, 07:00 AM
The teaser that was shown on Konami conference starred a blond male that looked similar to James (hence all those "SH2 reimaginig" rumors), so it will probably be a male once again.

ylj619
04-30-2010, 02:47 AM
guess it is going to be like shattered memories. i wonder what the title will be if it is really a reimaging SH2.

Gradon
04-30-2010, 07:47 PM
moar gurls pl0x.

atlier00
05-17-2010, 09:50 AM
The teaser that was shown on Konami conference starred a blond male that looked similar to James (hence all those "SH2 reimaginig" rumors), so it will probably be a male once again.

Bah-HUMBUG!

=O

On a serious note.....I want a female main character damn it!

AhPepper2
05-17-2010, 02:59 PM
If it is like Shattered Memories, then no. I'll pass. The no combat / chase thing got annoying fast.

riderkid
05-17-2010, 03:14 PM
Bah-HUMBUG!

=O

On a serious note.....I want a female main character damn it!

could be a way to lead us off the path. maybe the male is the reason the female goes to silent hill. like maybe he had an obsession with it and this is goin on in his head