Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third RE5 PS3 Cover?

http://www.amazon.com/Resident-Evil-...8&s=videogames

is this a real re5 game cover? never seen it before. it's interesting how they used the older "5" instead of the current one. just stumbled onto it on amazon. looks more like a rip off of outbreak or something.

Isn't that art from RE: outbreak?

Comment

^Yep
      sigpic

Comment

Outbreak cover with the old 5 for the old RE5 logo. Gotta love shitty photoshops.

Comment

And the resident evil 4 font.
          sigpic

Comment

Forgot about the RE4 font.

Comment

The premier source and community for custom video games box art covers

Comment

Perhaps the zombies should of given away the fact that it's not real.

Comment

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
                  Isn't that art from RE: outbreak?
                  I have to say, although the promo artwork for OB is really great, the zombie-grab promo art is way overused in fan-made covers. Like, way.

Also, VogueDirge...

... is that WinCest I smell? Dear Christ. *came*

Comment

Ah this reminds me of the good ole days when fake covers of video games were all the rage. Usually they came out before the game was released, not after.

Comment

That cover has been out since like, forever, way before the game came.

Comment

I was trying to find the fake box art of Resident Evil 4 the was done way back that used a old PS1 box and said Umbrella Rising on it. Point is that it has been done numerous times.

Comment

It was just a placeholder a bunch of sites used.
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                            I was trying to find the fake box art of Resident Evil 4 the was done way back that used a old PS1 box and said Umbrella Rising on it. Point is that it has been done numerous times.
                            Eh, pretty sure Gradon wasn't referring to yor post. The cover you posted was done way after RE4 was released, as THIA's April Fool's joke.

Comment

Yeah, I remember that April Fool's well lol.
                              I was referring to the Outbreak cover; Amazon, Play.com, some eBay auctions even had it.
                              It's just a generic placeholder cover using previous art lol.
                              I also remember the fake RE4 cover when they even had a short synposis of what it was going to be lol, something about Umbrella now, I cant quite remember, but I liked the cover alot.

Comment

Working...
                              X