No announcement yet.

This is not actually about THIA but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not actually about THIA but...

WUT IS THIS TRAVESTY? D:

To be serious, I was hoping to use this forum full of BH1.5 info and glory for my documentary I'm making, but now the forum is kaput. Any chance of this problem fixed in the near future? I now this isn't BioFlames but there are people here that are involved in that forum, so I'm hoping to get an answer here.

If this is the wrong thread to discuss this at, then proceed to relocate it.
    Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 05-27-2010, 08:22 PM.
    If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Is it really necessary to post a topic like this seeing as how there's already another one? Check "Forgotten Evil".

Comment

Originally posted by OKei View Post
      WUT IS THIS TRAVESTY? D:

To be serious, I was hoping to use this forum full of BH1.5 info and glory for my documentary I'm making, but now the forum is kaput. Any chance of this problem fixed in the near future? I now this isn't BioFlames but there are people here that are involved in that forum, so I'm hoping to get an answer here.

If this is the wrong thread to discuss this at, then proceed to relocate it.
      It's been like that for a couple of days now. Dot50Cal has admin access to the forums at least, so I can hopefully get him to take a look if it's something he can fix. Kim's not really much around anymore, at all (but you probably knew that already).

Hopefully this isn't anything serious and we just need someone to go kick the servers or something to get 'em to start behaving again.

Comment

Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
        Is it really necessary to post a topic like this seeing as how there's already another one? Check "Forgotten Evil".
        To be fair, the Forgotten Evil thread is for Forgotten Evil, not for Bioflames. Although, a more appropriate title on this one should be better.

Comment

Working...
        X