Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Resident Evil Afterlife Trailer Leaked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Resident Evil Afterlife Trailer Leaked!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzPwKZYFh_g

Wow, I'm not really sure what to think...the axe man, and the Wesker and Chris scene was quite cool....
    Last edited by ~Alfred Ashford; 06-12-2010, 11:27 AM.

So basically what we already knew: Alice clones, scenes taken directly from RE5, and plenty of Alice to go around. Also seemed like she was still in use of her 'powers' from the looks of it.

And was it me...or did anyone else notice the other woman with the control thing on her chest? I take it in Anderson's world, more than just Jill will be fixed with those things.
    Last edited by Bertha; 06-12-2010, 11:57 AM.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post

And was it me...or did anyone else notice the other woman with the control thing on her chest? I take it in Anderson's world, more than just Jill will be fixed with those things.
      Yeah, it's Claire that has the control thing on her. It's probably how she loses her memory.

Comment

I love how they retconned the whole "T-virus made plant die and water dry" from Extinction
        Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 06-12-2010, 12:16 PM.

Comment

I was just about to ask how there were still so many people in Japan. Unless it's a flashback or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
            I was just about to ask how there were still so many people in Japan. Unless it's a flashback or something.
            I'd say it has to be a flashback.

Comment

Better quality - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=038AYTugFsA

It's ok, quite a few 3D gimmick scenes that are just gonna look stupid when it gets released on home video.

Comment

Working...
              X