Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Behold! The "Assholness" that is IceDDZ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behold! The "Assholness" that is IceDDZ!

Wow hes a jerk! ;) and a lazy one at that! He does nothing for the site anymore!

Dot50Cal: btw
    Dot50Cal: How come you didnt make fun of my wallpaper yet?
    Dot50Cal: Your late....
    Dot50Cal: lol
    IceDDZ: Hmm?
    IceDDZ: What wallpaper?
    Dot50Cal: WOW
    Dot50Cal: Just WOW
    Dot50Cal: You trouble shooted the site
    Dot50Cal: Yet didnt even NOTICE
    IceDDZ: lol
    Dot50Cal: WOW!
    Dot50Cal: WOWOWOWOOW!
    Dot50Cal: lol
    Dot50Cal: http://www.the-horror.com/news/pics/2005%207%2027/c hriswall/Chris%20-%20Biohazard%205.zip
    IceDDZ: How am I supposed to read your mind and know it's THAT you're talking about and not the one on your desktop right now that you didn't show me
    Dot50Cal: lololololo
    IceDDZ: How is 'that' "YOUR" wallpaper? THE WALLPAPER THAT IS YOURS?
    Dot50Cal: Me make from images provided by capcom?
    Dot50Cal: unga bunga
    Dot50Cal: *beats chest*
    Dot50Cal: You......feeling ok?
    IceDDZ: ?
    Dot50Cal: You asked how thats my wallpaper
    Dot50Cal: are you under the impression that its just an image capcom made, unmodified?
    IceDDZ: Did you ever define it as "YOURS" like that is it's title, that's what it is refered to as at random times when it's not even the subject? lol
    Dot50Cal: OK lets get past this
    Dot50Cal: What do you think of it
    IceDDZ: My point, don't yell at me for not reading your mind and knowing what the fuck you're talking about.
    Dot50Cal: ok
    IceDDZ: Have you seen MY wallpaper?!
    Dot50Cal: NO!111111111
    Dot50Cal: I assumed you visited the site, so blah
    IceDDZ wants to directly connect.
    IceDDZ is now directly connected.
    IceDDZ: *3 year old wallpaper made by Ice*
    IceDDZ: Cause that's "MY WALLPAPER"
    Dot50Cal: Can you drop the subject?
    Dot50Cal: Cause I got your point, a LONG time ago
    IceDDZ: How long is a long time ago?
    Dot50Cal: Im leaving right now if you keep this up
    IceDDZ: :-)
    IceDDZ: Can't have fun with anything?
    Dot50Cal: I dont have fun with arguing with you.
    IceDDZ: There's no arguement...
    Dot50Cal: *sends re5 wallpaper*
    Dot50Cal: Had to remake the top half of his hair lol
    Dot50Cal: And some of the stands in the backround (chris was obscuring it)
    IceDDZ: Watching that Undead movie
    IceDDZ is away at 12:00:32 AM.
    Dot50Cal: Wow. You're an asshole. Im gonna do the same thing to you next time, You watch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Auto response from IceDDZ: I must have wandered off.
    You guys see what I gotta put up with now? Any mention of the site and he scampers off! Maybe bringing this out in the public will embarass him enough to get his ass in gear! If you want THIA done, Bombard him with emails because he isnt doing anything.

I asked him 4 days ago to look into the image issue I was having ( I wanted to make it so images, contained in one folder on the news would have a NEXT, and PREVIOUS links). It took him 5 days to tell me that I needed to rename them 01,02 to get it working. Yes thats right, 5 days and I SPOKE TO HIM EVERY DAY ASKING ABOUT IT! WTF!

A small list of whats being worked on:
    Me:
    -Finding a replacment translator (I got our previous one)
    -Spending thousands on BH/RE stuff to cover on the site
    -Scanning magazine after magazine (and Jap and USA guides)
    -Ripping my biohazard/RE soundtrack collection
    -Figuring out HTML and PHP errors around the site -- I WASNT MEANT FOR THIS!!
    -Recording every cutscene in every RE game (on hold because my hard drives are full)
    -Converting hundreds of trailers, commercials and gameplay footage into divx for the site (90% done, this was taking up most my time until a few months ago)
    -Writing descriptions for everything on the site, monsters, bios, etc
    -Posting news
    -Bought domain name

Ice:
    -Needs to finish the RE1 section (which has been dormant for 1 and a half years now). He hasnt even worked on the HTML in any major ways since almost 2 years now.
    -Needs to fix THIA skin on forum

I recently went up his house as you probably know, well that wasnt very productive. When we were finally there together (he didnt take the days off work) he worked on 1 thing and still hasnt finished that thing.

I mean I was buying his excuse that he had no time to do anything on the site when he was working 2 jobs and in college, but hes on break right now and only working 1 job now 40 hours a week. Its rediculous and im almost to the point where im gonna hire someone to remake the site with my suggestions without him.

maybe he's busy, it's not like Ice to not put his heart into survival horror. Case and point. I worked over 250 hours this past month. And dealt with a sick, manic-depressive, bipolar girlfriend all while trying to get up to 4 hours of sleep a night. Unless it makes bank, right now I ain't working on shit. Maybe that's something like Ice is going through.

Comment

Well whatever it is hes been in it for a couple years now. When he first started rebuilding the site he made pretty much all you see here in a couple months. Then its been nothing for about a year and a half. Not a good sign if you ask me

Comment

Might I mention Dot wanted to come up to work on the site for months or more and always bitched about it. When he got here, he didn't work on the site... He even went and played videogames for 5 hours straight WHILE I worked on the site non-stop for those 5 hours... To me that's just worse than anything I've ever even thought about doing like that.

And as to defend myself in respect of lack of work on the site... I had 2 jobs (40 hours for one every weak and 20+ for the other every weak, plus at one point I was doing half-time in college and he tells me I have time to work on the site... I was getting 3-5 hours of sleep each night, everynight... I didn't have the time).

And as for "not working on the RE1 section" bull... I did many'a'times. The fact remains it's all in PHP mostly and guess who doesn't know ANYTHING of PHP, or HTML? *Points at Dot* I could change the whole site layout, how it's all displayed, every bit of coding... And have it look exactly the same when viewed in a browser and he would say I didn't do anything.

And don't get me wrong, not on bad terms with Dot or anything, just figured I'd come in and explain cause it needed a slight explaination IMO.

Comment

Yeah, Were still friends and all but its just fun to air out dirty laundry!

Hey, I watched your roomate play the games...I didnt play ANY damnit! Ive been working on the site almost every day for 2 years now ffs! That entitles me to a break or two when I come up. Granted I did wanna work on the site with you but I had nothing to do, You need to do the PHP so I can provide the content to fill it.

Wheres your excuse now though? Sure you were working a lot back then but now its only 40 hours a week. Thats 72 hours of free time a week minus 8 hours for sleep and 40 hours for work.

Comment

@ Dot50Cal: Ice never ignore his own site is what my friend told me.

Comment

Eghmm... You did work on the site a lot. If you wanna talk how much OVERALL time was ever put into the site. I got ya beat no contest. lol
              But the discussion wasn't about that, it's simple...

"hypocrite:
              A person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does not hold."
              I.E. "WORK ON THE SITE WORK ON THE SITE WORK ON THE SITE" and when I do you just are like "Good job *Leaves to do something unproductive*".

That does wonders for motivation
              Though I don't need it because if I had the sit down time I could dedicate to the site, I'd be doing it. I cannot just come home from work each day and work on misc things for 30 minutes or an hour and expect to get anything done.

Okay... I don't feel like I should even need to explain that much, but there it is. As pointless as it is.

Comment

Working...
              X