RE Revelations Trailer Dialogue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Revelations Trailer Dialogue

The scene opens up with Chris and Jill running down a hall (very similar to the Spencer Mansion) with a flash to a luxury cruise liner.

Chris: Some how I always managed to get through. Not this time. I... I messed up.

It looks like Chris and Jill are working together, and together to the point where Chris lowers his gun for just a moment, and Jill snaps the clip into it. (Which was fucking sweet,by the way.) Then they are running down the hall, down some stairs into what looks like the main foyer of the Spencer estate and water rushes down after them. The ship they're on capsizes, and what happens after that isn't known.

The next scene opens up to a man sitting in a chair, handcuffed to it. Jill enters, aiming a gun at his head.

Jill: You think you'll get away with it?

Chris enters in, pointing his gun at her.

Chris: I already have, Jill.

She spins around herself and points her gun at him. She looks pissed, and yet slightly concerned.

Jill: Did you- do you have it?

Chris: Maybe. You'll have to kill me to find out.

That's when the camera focuses on the guy in the chair. He chuckles.

[Man in chair]: What would you do if you found it? It doesn't matter. By this point you're all already --

The scene cuts out, and we're left with the title screen.

Enjoy! This is all I could get away with while previewing the trailer literally three times in the last few days. We only had twenty minutes to check things out and well, we wanted to make sure you guys got the news first. Also the guys at the Capcom Unity party were unable to tell us anything.

But the trailer is intense. Capcom pulled out all of the stops with the new 3D Technology. The first two times I watched this trailer I had the 3D on, and oh boy they did a fantastic job with the imaging. The third was without the 3D graphics and it was STILL ruddy fantastic.

If there is anything else you'd like to know, just ask!
    -->>Source <<---

So the dialogue confirms that the woman is Jill.

Nice...
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

There are two threads for RE: Revelations, why would you need to post the dialog on a new one? Thanks for it though.

Comment

Resident Evil meets The Thing? Certainly very interesting though I hope we are not going to venture too far into paranormal territory. We've already flirted in that direction long enough.
        "I've got 100 cows."
        "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

BUT IS THAT WOMAN REALLY JILL ?

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
            ITS PRBLY SHERRY!

Comment

"You think you'll get away with it?"

"You mean that thing with the thing? That thing which is the thing that we previously talked about and that kind of riles you up?"

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                ITS PRBLY SHERRY!
                OR REBECCA !!
                Last edited by A-J; 06-19-2010, 11:43 AM.

Comment

OR REBECCA !!
                  no dont u see its sherry teh game is set after rE5 and sherry is after re5 a adult

Comment

Another Spencer Estate replica on a boat? That makes it the 4th one. Let it go already. =/

And if the plot is one of those "OMG WHOS INFECTED" plots, I'm quite happy. I enjoyed The Thing and the X-Files episode "Ice" for it.
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Where can we view this trailer or is not released yet? That is certainly not jill in those pictures, it doesnt even look like rebecca or sherry would either

Comment

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

Comment

OMG WAT IF ITS ADA OMG LEON WILL GET THE JEOULOUS!!11!!1

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
                            Where can we view this trailer or is not released yet? That is certainly not jill in those pictures, it doesnt even look like rebecca or sherry would either

It's obviously Sherry, she wanted revenge and dressed as Jill. And omg she just died her hair brunnete!!!1

Comment

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

*Pic Leeched from Resident Evil Survival Horror.
                              Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 06-20-2010, 04:54 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                              X