[RELEASE] Save File Hax [REDSC - Wii]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RELEASE] Save File Hax [REDSC - Wii]

This is a modified savefile for REDC[NTSC-U] that was created by bruteforce hex editing with the help of a cheat system. I created this savefile so that I could play the game without constantly having to shoot everything in-sight to obtain upgrades, etc. Obviously, if you're a 'completionist', don't download & install this.

Complete Archive
    Complete Stage Access
    Every Weapon is obtained & "maxed-out" (w/9999 rounds/rockets/grenades)*
    Every Costume for every Character is "unlocked"
    Every Stage clear with "S" rank (all difficulty levels)
    All Clear Times are set to 00:00:00

*If you pick up any ammo, the counter will revert to it's real max-value (eg, Shot Gun = 150).

Q: I don't even know where to begin... this isn't even a 'data.bin' file! Any tools/help?
    A: I'm not sure if this discussion is allowed here, so all I can say is that Google/Bing will help. At this point, you're 'on your own' and I am not responsible for your actions.

Q: Why don't you just upload the 'data.bin' file?
    A: Because it would contain all of my Wii's most-vital information (keys), such as my unique Console ID, MAC, etc. -- You must repack this savefile data using your own keys from your own Wii console. Otherwise, you will recieve a "Did Not Copy" error when trying to install... so it wouldn't even copy to your Wii system, anyways, no matter how it was modified.

Q: The icon in the Wii System Menu is no longer animated. What happened?
    A: I'm not sure what happens in this case, but if you play the game and save, it will be animated again.

Q: Will you kindly adjust the Stage Scores so that I can actually rank?
    A: Will you kindly post every stage's minimum "S" rank requirements for every difficulty?

Q: If you can do all of this by hex editing, what else is/isn't possible?
    A: I modified and maximized all the Weapon stats to "S+" rank, and *max-rank*+1, but the results weren't desirable; every weapon displayed "S+" rank for all upgrades, however, every round fired were 'dummies', making every enemy+boss invulnerable to any gun shot, grenades+launchers.

I was also able to obtain "Infinite Weapons" without a cheat engine, but again, the results weren't desirable; the character automatically reloads after every shot fired, which is annoying, and the game plays the sound for the 'linear launcher recharge' everytime, which is worse.

DOWNLOAD

IMPORTANT: If you use these files to upload "your" rank to the online score server, you certainly are a bastard.
    I'm a blackstar.
Working...
X