[QUESTION] Reevengi's Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUESTION] Reevengi's Tools

Okay I downloaded Reevengi's Tools and I wanted to extract the Rofs files so I can play the RE3 RE1.5 Beta Rooms Mod by Dark Biohazard, but I can't find the files anywhere when I use the tool, I get no errors, I changed the bio3.ini to reroute to the 3 Rofs (Rofs8, 13 and 15) Someone, please help me!

EDIT: Smiley Topic is wrong... -3-

UPDATE: I actually found the Data folders, they were in another directory, when I thought they would be extracted to my RE3 Directory, so never mind. XD
    Last edited by RPD490; 07-01-2010, 11:43 AM.

RPD490 you can use the Bioharad3-Extractor [russian author]. The decompression work is the same in this two tools. I don't know the Extractor of Reevengi's Tools to Biohazard / Resident Evil 3 but the Biohazard3-Extractor is a very great tool and I use this always!

Rgds!
    Last edited by Flag King; 07-01-2010, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Its okay, I found out last night that the Data folders were in my Document and Settings Folder. I thought the thing didn't work cuz it said in the README that it would extract to the current Directory in this case my RE3 Directory but...its alright, I solved the problem, end of story.

Comment

Working...
      X