[QUESTION] Installing/Adding Mods [RE5 - PC]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUESTION] Installing/Adding Mods [RE5 - PC]

So, I'm having an issue finding the location for all the RE5 files. I wanted to try the ENB Series Color Mod, and I know what I have to do, but I can't find the folder with all of RE5's files. I even tried to right-click the desktop icon and it gives no option to "open file location". I feel like it has something to do with the fact that I downloaded it from Steam... did I just screw myself mod-wise? D:

That's 'cause Steam titles go via Steam, but... if memory serves me right;

Steam (under default setting) installs games to a subfolder in the Steam installation directory called "steamapps" and then you find them under "common" there.

So something like;

"CProgram Files\Steam\Steamapps\common\Resident Evil 5" or something is probably where you should be looking. (Unless you've changed your Steam game install directory somewhere)

Alternative would of course just to try to search for the filename of one of the files you're about to swap/edit and take it from there
    Last edited by Carnivol; 07-01-2010, 08:41 PM.

Comment

You were right, it's all there. Thanks so much, Carn!

Ugh, makes me wish they didn't have that stupid green filter. I mean hey, green's my favorite color, but it just doesn't belong in some places. XP

Comment

Working...
      X