This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nik Kershaw

Does anybody remember this singer? He had hits in the 1980s with songs such as "Wide Boy" and "I Won't Let The Sun Go Down On Me." He has wrote songs for other artists as well.

Lol, No... 80's music is teh suck ::looks around:: well modern punk/wanabe punk covers of 80's music is good...

such as

mest's cover of ill stop the world
    and the used's cover of pressure

and chevelles cover of pictures of you is pretty good too

Comment

80's music doesn't suck. All of the best power ballads were from the 1980s. As a matter of fact, it's the only kind of music I really enjoy. I think the music these days is absolutely crap compared to the pre-2000 era. Well, I do like James Blunt, Westlife and Travis too.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace Saunders
        8. Well, I do like James Blunt, Westlife and Travis too.
        who?

i dunno... one of the current songs im listening out of intrestingness is

William Shatner- Ordinary people... yes star trek william shatner,so im just fucked up

i guess some 80's music is good, but seemingly every 80's band is gay... like i can listen to cure but thats just to gay to admit

Comment

Stop talking immediately K5.
          Punk covers of 80s cheese are the gayest things on the planet. Someone thinking that it's funny to cover a song they hardly like, just because it was made by someone who wasn't afraid of being cheesy to make something catchy should be shot repeatedly in the head. Duran Duran owns you because they own you, not because some faggot high school punk band without a modicum of talent between them thought it would be funny to do a cover of Rio. And for your information, those bands got more pussy in a week than you'll ever get in your entire life. Speaking of Duran Duran, try and find their video of Girls on Film. The one that was banned in America. Those kinds of bands were chick magnets during that time. You dress up pretty and make a catchy poppy rock song, it's like a skeleton key for opening legs.

Comment

Lynyrd Skynyrd pwnzors them all

Comment

"PLAY FREEBIRD!!!!"

I swear if I hear that at one of our shows again, I'll... uh... probably just do nothing and start the next song on the set list ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
                Stop talking immediately K5.
                Punk covers of 80s cheese are the gayest things on the planet. Someone thinking that it's funny to cover a song they hardly like, just because it was made by someone who wasn't afraid of being cheesy to make something catchy should be shot repeatedly in the head. Duran Duran owns you because they own you, not because some faggot high school punk band without a modicum of talent between them thought it would be funny to do a cover of Rio. And for your information, those bands got more pussy in a week than you'll ever get in your entire life. Speaking of Duran Duran, try and find their video of Girls on Film. The one that was banned in America. Those kinds of bands were chick magnets during that time. You dress up pretty and make a catchy poppy rock song, it's like a skeleton key for opening legs.

fuck you i like my chesey ass gay music mest- ill stop the world was like my blazers theme song... but anyway william shatner kicks ass!@

Comment

If you're going to act like you're not too full of yourself to appreciate cheese, but only appreciate it when some emo 17 year old who'll have a high school mentality until they're 32 plays it out of jest, then please shoot yourself repeatedly.

Comment

before this thread gets to rediculas.... ::LOCKED:: well of course dot will just unlock it

Comment

Good call ;)

Comment

Working...
                      X