A true sequel to Silent Hill 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A true sequel to Silent Hill 3?

Here's my idea/theory: Heather/Cheryl/Alessa could have a true/half brother because her father I think left her and her mom because he had enough with deliala being a bitch, also right after alessa was born and after he left he could have had a kid the same year with another lady. Now this kid would go on to have a family when say he's 25 and Cheryl would be 25 idk, back to my point...know how Alessa got burned well him and his family get caught in a house fire and Alessa's/Cheryl's brother would be the only survivor. Another similarity is that Alessa had black hair but in being "Reincarnated" she had blond hair...he has black hair. Now the "punishment factor" Silent Hill would draw him back to the "starting point" and make him realize his sins. By not doing any thing to save his sister from suffering which would stop what would be (his dad told him he had a sister) Silent Hill crushes him under the pressure of the situation and the knowledge of what he cause and didn't do. He would later find this out from visions being shown to him as he enters, say the school and sees alessa's class mates making fun of her etc. Discuss.
    Last edited by Ghostface; 07-08-2010, 05:10 PM. Reason: Due to some things not making sense I fixed them.
    "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Did Alessa have a father? I always got the impression that she was created entirely as a vessel for Sammael, and never had a father. But that's just my personal feelings, I think.

Honestly? I'd avoid doing something like this myself. Alessa's story ended with Silent Hill 3 (I think it's unlikely any ending but the good ending was cannon, unlike Silent Hill 1, 2 and 4) and there's no point trying to dredge up a connection to her if she won't be in the game itself. Plus, unless his dad outright said, 'They're doing horrible, horrible things to your sister' there isn't enough of a connection for him to feel guilt. And if he had known he'd not have been able to do a damned thing, if his father wasn't trying to do anything.

Also, I suspect Heather's hair colour came out a bottle.

Comment

So he'd have the son four years before ever meeting Cheryl? Dun think so, it's already been said that his wife couldn't have children to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        Did Alessa have a father? I always got the impression that she was created entirely as a vessel for Sammael, and never had a father. But that's just my personal feelings, I think.

Honestly? I'd avoid doing something like this myself. Alessa's story ended with Silent Hill 3 (I think it's unlikely any ending but the good ending was cannon, unlike Silent Hill 1, 2 and 4) and there's no point trying to dredge up a connection to her if she won't be in the game itself. Plus, unless his dad outright said, 'They're doing horrible, horrible things to your sister' there isn't enough of a connection for him to feel guilt. And if he had known he'd not have been able to do a damned thing, if his father wasn't trying to do anything.

Also, I suspect Heather's hair colour came out a bottle.
        No I mean the dad just said this "I never said this before but now I think that this a good time, you have a sister" Come on guys this can work, I know. Wait a sec I think the after he left thing would work better.

Edit" CHECK and I mean CHECK the first post of this thread

Canas, correct me if im wrong but I think you're talking about Harry, if so then no I didn't mean him.
        Last edited by Ghostface; 07-08-2010, 03:12 PM.

Comment

OK, a few things to recall;

- Alessa was burned when she was 7. All but the Cult, Kaufman and Lisa believe she's dead. Her father, whoever it was, would have known the same...unless he was a cultist as well. But then, if he was there, Alessa wouldn't have had such a hard time.

- Cheryl and Alessa were joined again after 7 more years, Alessa for all intents and purposes ceasing to exist.

So, as far as this kid would be able to find out his sister would have died when she was 7, and he himself was a child. Honestly, the connection between them feels very strained to me, and doesn't work on several levels. It feels like you're tacking on the relationship as an excuse for the character to exist, which is how bad fanfiction works. A better way to create a character is to make them, allow them to form, and then see how they could connect to another character.

Comment

Darkmoon you are forgeting the dad left, meaning he left silent hill. Ok fine the kid would be younger than Cheryl/Alessa but so what? Even if bros are younger than sisters, the bro would feel very strongly about protecting his sister wouldn't he?

Edit: Check the first post again because well dam I need to think carefully before typing....
            Last edited by Ghostface; 07-08-2010, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Even so, I don't feel like it would work at all. It's pretty much a retro... oh what the hell is the word. Like Dark said, it just feels tacked on as a side-thought, like "Oh, we need an excuse to make a game for money, so boom, Alessa always had a brother!" It just doesn't flow right.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                Even so, I don't feel like it would work at all. It's pretty much a retro... oh what the hell is the word. Like Dark said, it just feels tacked on as a side-thought, like "Oh, we need an excuse to make a game for money, so boom, Alessa always had a brother!" It just doesn't flow right.
                Yeah, this is an issue. When a new family member suddenly shows up from nowhere, unless it's done exceptionally well, it usually looks like a Mary Sue (I'm such and such's long lost sibling but I'm also more awesome - See FanFiction) or like poor planning that the character was never hinted at.

Originally posted by presidentevil View Post
                Darkmoon you are forgeting the dad left, meaning he left silent hill. Ok fine the kid would be younger than Cheryl/Alessa but so what? Even if bros are younger than sisters, the bro would feel very strongly about protecting his sister wouldn't he?

Edit: Check the first post again because well dam I need to think carefully before typing....
                No, not especially. I assume you mean this kid is only related to Alessa via her father? Dahlia has nothing to do with him? Well then, you have two choices. Either the dad abandoned Alessa knowing full well what was happening, or he knocked up Dahlia and left. One leads to him not knowing Alessa existed, let alone was abused. The other makes the father a complete bastard.

If the son is younger than Alessa then you have a serious problem...he'd be, at most, five or six when Alessa gets burned and pronounced dead. If his dad ever told him about the sister (who may be an illigitmate bastard child with a woman other than his wife) then, well, you're not gonna essentially say, 'By the way, you had a sister. She was horribly abused and then burned to death. You know, while we were at that amusement park? Yeah. You should feel bad about that by the way.'

Two siblings who've never met won't have much of a connection. They might form one if they did meet, but just being blood doesn't mean you'll feel guilty over something that happened when you were five years old. Unless you're pretty messed up anyway.

A better idea would be looking at the story of Alessa's father. He has a real reason to feel guilty, leaving his daughter to a lunatic mother who set her on fire. And Alessa has a real reason to be pissed off with him.

Comment

omg screw this.......im not explaining my idea properly so therefore you'd never understand my ingenious idea

EDIT: I guess you're right about the younger than alessa thing tho
                  Last edited by Ghostface; 07-09-2010, 01:46 PM.

Comment

It is a quite and interesting story of the Alessa and she is very impressive with her work. Her story is ended with the silent hill 3. But it really hurts that she was got burned and it is a pretty much retro and features the best allegiance.

Comment

Working...
                    X