GIF Extractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIF Extractor

Does anybody know of any software that can extract GIF files contained in any file not as single images but as GIF files, I notice the header starts GIF89a.
    I need to extract them from the attached files
    Last edited by kevstah2004; 08-18-2010, 07:07 PM.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Hey this file zipped with win rar application. to extract this file you need to install winrar application. and you can open it with the help of winzip 7. so use any one and open it.

Comment

no shit sherlock

sigpic

Comment

Not sure if you've already tried this one, but off the top of my head the Nova Software / NovaSoft Extractor should be able to search and extract the GIFs for you in working order from the files as it has got the option to search for them - so far, I haven't really had any issues with it.

(It'll open up in another language unless you go to where you saved it, to the language folder and delete the other language files except for English and it'll then go to English).

;
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

I should of thought of that i've used it the past for other stuff
          thanks, I found 61 GIF's with it sorry to be a pain but I see no option to extract htm or html files is there tool that can do that also? it's no really biggy as I can do it myself manually as I understand html code but it'd be quicker for me that's all, I'm lazy.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
            I should of thought of that i've used it the past for other stuff
            thanks, I found 61 GIF's with it sorry to be a pain but I see no option to extract htm or html files is there tool that can do that also? it's no really biggy as I can do it myself manually as I understand html code but it'd be quicker for me that's all, I'm lazy.
            Not a problem, and sorry there aren't any multi-purpose/all-round HTM/HTML extractors as the only ones I'm aware of are simply for extracting some data within the tags OR are for specific e-mail formats.

I completely understand what you mean, I admit - I'm lazy myself so I'll probably have a crack at doing what I've mentioned below for a few different formats.

I haven't found any plugins for the extractor either, although it could be possible to modify the Documents.fmt in the extractor's Selection folder for it to include HTM/HTML files with a sort of general header for it as from what I recall they had included some source work and some general examples of it to create some custom selections and/or plugins.
            Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-21-2010, 09:24 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks i'll take a further look then, I wouldn't mind adding a option to extract SS single .cpk files too, MarkGrass already gave out the header.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks i'll take a further look then, I wouldn't mind adding a option to extract SS single .cpk files too, MarkGrass already gave out the header.
                http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...2&postcount=17
                Well, it could probably be done either with that or with the BMS one eventually.
                sigpic

Comment

BMS?

sigpic

Comment

BMS?
                    Binary MultiEx Scripts, or BMS for short. It's used a fair amount with custom scripts to unpack and/or extract files from the archive it was coded for so you could use either one for .cpk eventually.
                    sigpic

Comment

ok, thanks.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X