Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browser Preference?

Quick question for everyone:

Which browser do you use, and which version?

If you want to expand on that and explain why (if needed), then feel free.

A Firefox man at the moment, but I tend to use Opera for a lot of stuff on the side. Both have serious issues with flash, though. (Flash is generally unstable in Firefox these days and in Opera it becomes a massive performance hog...)

Internet Explorer is just my download application for Firefox these days.

Might check out Chrome in the future, but at the moment, Opera is also my mobile browsing solution.

Comment

Firefox 3.6

Comment

Firefox (3.5.11) most of the time
        IE 7 if for some reason that doesn't display correctly.

For THIA, I use FF exclusively though.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm using firefox as well.
          sigpic

Comment

Firefox... I have auto-update left on, so whatever the latest version is now :p

Comment

Google Chrome.

Comment

Firefox. Had issues with IE before (tons of pop ups and it didn't display the staff icons on here either). Find it generally the easiest to use for me.

Comment

I use Firefox 3.6.4, as Internet Explorer I constantly had issues with - in a similar manner to the other browsers (lag, more memory-hogging and/or leaking than Firefox has had over time, pop-ups and so-on), although I have been thinking about checking out Chrome for a while.

Anything that isn't displaying correctly OR is Internet Explorer specific I use the latest version of that, though that rarely happens.

(Flash seems to be fairly unstable by itself across the majority of browsers since Adobe's update to Flash Player 10 - I've checked it across all of mine on the latest versions, and older versions on one of my other laptops with it causing crashing, freezing or when using something that may have a flash upload/download set it seems to cause errors).

I use Safari when I'm browsing via my iPhone, it seems to work well enough as I haven't had issues with it.
                  Last edited by Enetirnel; 09-02-2010, 07:21 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Non-blurry Signature Version
                  Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Firefox. Whatever the latest version is.

Comment

Jumping on the Firefox bandwagon, for the same reasons many people have already mentioned. Internet Explorer just has too many security issues. It always wound up fucking over my entire computer with the massive pop-ups and spyware that seep through its so-called protection. I've never had that problem since switching to Firefox.

Comment

FF 3.6.8

Comment

Safari 4.0.2 on Mac at home and job#1, Internet Explorer 6 (.............) with XP at job #2
                          Last edited by imacwesker; 09-02-2010, 11:46 AM.
                          Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

FF 3.6.8 & 4.0 beta.
                            Sometimes also Chrome.

Comment

Keep em coming, and please list the version. This is super important!

Comment

Working...
                              X