silent hill 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silent hill 1

anyone know where i can get it? and someone told me the movie follows the exact plot and story of the first game is this true? was there a mother and daughter?

all im finding around is a guy in a green jacket...
    sigpic

and someone told me the movie follows the exact plot and story of the first game is this true? was there a mother and daughter?
    No. The movie uses elements from 1 and 2 but is not the exact plot of the first game. Silent Hill had a father/daughter subplot which parts were reworked into the mother/daughter plot of the movie.

But in contrast to the RE movies, it follows the series more closely.

As for where to find it, if it is not on the PSN network your only hope is finding a copy of it at you local games store, if they do retro consoles, or Ebay as it was only released on the PSX.

That'd be James Sunderland. He's looking for his dead wife you know. Been dead for three years.
    Last edited by Enrico Marini; 09-09-2010, 06:30 PM.

Comment

wow what i git
      sigpic

Comment

You "git" Silent Hill 2, arguably one of the best examples of art in video games.

Comment

Since, bar Silent Hill 1 and 3 the games aren't connected you don't need to play Silent Hill 1 to fully enjoy Silent Hill 2. Different story with number 3, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Itashious_boy View Post
            anyone know where i can get it? and someone told me the movie follows the exact plot and story of the first game is this true? was there a mother and daughter?

I found a copy at a used book store a few months ago for five bucks. The disc is a little scratched but runs fine and includes the original case/manual.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              Since, bar Silent Hill 1 and 3 the games aren't connected you don't need to play Silent Hill 1 to fully enjoy Silent Hill 2. Different story with number 3, obviously.
              To be honest, I think Silent Hill 3 almost works better on its own than as a direct sequel to the first game (except from the UFO ending, of course).

Comment

First Silent Hill is different from sequels... lives near reality and nightmare.

The main question in Silent Hill 1 is: Are you dreaming or everything around you is real?

For me, best Silent Hill ever...
                Last edited by killer7ITA; 09-12-2010, 01:15 PM.
                I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

Working...
                X