Bad News about BioHazard 5 issue in Playstation 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad News about BioHazard 5 issue in Playstation 3

Capcom declare in December 2006 that, because the development progress of BioHazard 5 has delayed.

By now, they can't guarantee when can they confirm the issue of PS3 BioHazard 5.

They can only tell that, Capcom can't really issue BioHazard 5 in 2007. Even on 31/12/2007, the game can't be issued in Playstation 3.

XBox is still being fixed, the issue of XBox 360 is unchanged. The truth that it's later than PS3 is still unchanged.

Only fixed News : XBox360 will be issue later than PS3.

PS3 BioHazard 5 won't be able to issue within the Year 2007.

no RE5 in 2007 >.< dammit !

Comment

O_O

Comment

Uh, Biohazard 5 won't be released in 2007, period. There was no mention of any version getting delayed, and we know that development hasn't been going full force because of Lost Planet.

Jun Takeuchi recently stated to expect a 2008 release. Not sure where you're getting your news, but I'd definitely start taking them with a grain of salt until you read official announcements.

Comment

I can't understand the original post. So, Bio5 has been delayed (though it was already expected) to 2008, but whats all this about PS3 and Xbox 360 "issues"? >_>

Comment

Probably a rumor mag, lol.

Comment

i'm pissed >:O

Comment

Comment

It may be speculation but on Play.com, Resident Evil 5 is slated for release on the 1st of March 2007.[3] in contradition to Hmv.com which slates it for a release on the 27th of April 2007,[4] This is available for pre-order which may demonstrate a confidence in the release data.
                  Not true, right? >_>

Comment

lets hope it comes out soon, cause i got my pitchforks waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556 View Post
                      Not true, right? >_>
                      Yeah, and they have the PS3 version listed as a 17/11/2007 release

Since 1999, we've paid our members over $3.2 Billion in Cash Back. Join now for an extra 10% Cash Back boost. Shop 3,500+ stores using coupons or cash back!

Comment

Uhh shucks!!

O_0

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber_Shinobi View Post
                          Yeah, and they have the PS3 version listed as a 17/11/2007 release

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStatio...5/Product.html
                          Then how? It also said to release in March 2007 here!

2008 is just aim, Capcom staff said that even 2008 may not be able to finish the game.

The progress is too slow and the development isn't enough to meet the needs. 2008 may release, just hope.

Read the Hongkong Game Next magazine.

Comment

Things happen. Better then hearing it won't be issued at all. I'm probably not getting a PS3 till 2008 either.

Comment

So many different dates. Is it possible it is just a press trick to get more interest in the game?

Comment

Working...
                              X