Konami Gets in Contact with James Sunderland's Voice Actor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Konami Gets in Contact with James Sunderland's Voice Actor

taken from gaf, so apparently Konami got in contact with the dude recently regarding something silent hill
    Konami contacted me after years of no-contact. We are discussing issues related to SH2′s continuing popularity. Why now? They either want to re-release SH2 game content, or Sony’s SH2 movie involves James Sunderland. I’ll keep you posted.
    his facebook page is now private

gaf

Funny I saw this earlier today and was surprised how it'd not yet spread around.

I was thinking maybe Konami is planning something for the games 10th Anniversary, but considering they're currently whoring a bunch of franchises into pachinko machines in Japan, it's probably just something like that :p

Comment

I look at the thread title below this and suddenly wonder why it'll be like SH2.
      Last edited by Dracarys; 10-31-2010, 12:30 PM.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Criminy, if they're gonna keep borrowing from Silent Hill 2, then why don't they just remake the damn thing.
        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
          Criminy, if they're gonna keep borrowing from Silent Hill 2, then why don't they just remake the damn thing.
          Potential for disaster! Don't break what's perfect, or whatever they say.
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
            Oh believe me, that never deters them...ever. With all of these scattered "we're drawing upon SH2 rather than Homecoming" (which conveniently "draws upon SH2" also) stories and other pieces of news I'm quite scared that Konami might go and approve it. Why the fuck not? The only repercussion they face is negative reviews across the board.
            Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 11-01-2010, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
              Oh believe me, that never deters them...ever. With all of these scattered "we're drawing upon SH2 rather than Homecoming" (which conveniently "draws upon SH2" also) stories and other pieces of news I'm quite scared that Konami might go and approve it. Why the fuck not? The only repercussion they face is negative reviews across the board.
              Sssssh!
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
                what difference does it make. the worse that could happen is that it could be mediocre, like the last 4 games anyways.
                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Nooo, the worst that could happen is we get a rail shooter.

Comment

Another reason why i feel voice actors should just shut their fucking mouths.

If Konami get this right, then if unveiled properly it could be fantastic.

Chance is gone now obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Nooo, the worst that could happen is we get a rail shooter.
                      yeah good point. aside from 1st-party exclusives, the only 3rd party titles i have are rail shooters and shattered memories. Wii is total let down.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                        Another reason why i feel voice actors should just shut their fucking mouths.

If Konami get this right, then if unveiled properly it could be fantastic.

Chance is gone now obviously.
                        That's a bit of an unfair statement here. It wasn't exactly like he went fully public with this and threw it at the media or something, he just had an unprivate Facebook page (something that has since changed) and didn't know it. Seems fairly reasonable that he could post it on his wall for his friends though.

Comment

Disagree. Just because it was on his Facebook just shows naivity.

Comment

So what? Still doesn't show he went out and told people who actually would have cared to the same degree. Had his page been private and he had just let his friends know alone, which was obviously the first intent, we wouldn't know anything.

If you choose to let information you find out change your viewpoint on something, that's your problem. Just because they've contacted him about something after about 10 years at this point doesn't mean squat.
                            Last edited by Rombie; 11-03-2010, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Erm, if people wouldn't have "cared to the same degree", why was someone on his Facebook told the world the news? If you're saying he would've thought only his friends were seeing it, then again, that's naivity.

To say if his profile was private it would be different is complete guesswork haha, actors get sold out by their friends all the time!

It's not about my viewpoint either. I've lost interest in Silent Hill completely but i believe voice actors should stop biting the hand that feeds them and stop revealing things that the company might have big plans for.

Comment

Working...
                              X