No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1.5 Fan-trailer released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 1.5 Fan-trailer released!

Today is not only Halloween, ladies and gents! Today also marks the release of Jerome's (imacwesker) release of his Resident Evil 1.5 movie trailer fan-film project!

The trailer is mainly in English, but is available with subtitles in a wide variety of languages - all thanks to dedicated fans.

You can find the trailer and news on the upcoming "Patient Zero" movie project at the Resident Evil Fanfilms website: here or save yourself a little bit of reading and a tiny click and head on straight over to the download page, where you can download the trailer and various behind the scenes material; Link to download page

A big congratulation to Jerome and the rest of the crew on the Resident Evil 1.5 movie trailer project, I know you've had a bumpy ride! Hopefully, Patient Zero will be a much smoother affair on your end.

To the rest of you; Enjoy the trailer and happy halloween!

WOW nice stuff there and pretty well made!!
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Just watched it, that was sweet.
      If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Is that supposed to be a parody?

Comment

Originally posted by 5 Minutes View Post
          Is that supposed to be a parody?
          Nope. Simply low budget, which means not as polished as the actual movies. On the other hand, this make me wanna kill far less. I like low budget horror. Sometimes they use creativity to make up for not having any money.

Comment

I don't know if it's just me or the site, but the download is incredibly choppy. And it's more like a stream instead of a download.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Wong View Post
              I don't know if it's just me or the site, but the download is incredibly choppy. And it's more like a stream instead of a download.
              Right click and 'save as' instead of viewing it in your browser, you should be able to open the file with Windows Media Player, if not - try VLC media player.

I hope the finished product has audio levels adjusted, maybe overdubs. A few scenes from the trailer need post-production to remove the background hissing.
              If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

It was cheesy, but in the low-budget movie way that I'd love to make sometime. Great job guys

Comment

Ah ok, thanks for the tip.

Comment

Good job! I liked it. Just two points:

1. Intro and text screens could be improved to give better presentation. Why not present it as a real movie rather than "Resident Evil 1.5 trailer"?
                    2. Elza needs to be much cuter, sorry ;)

Comment

I loved it!

Congratulations, imacwesker.

Comment

I finally watched it and I have to say this could be something very special. So far you guys are doing great.

Scream I'm sure they asked all the big stars first...

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words, guys. I am glad you like it

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                          1. Intro and text screens could be improved to give better presentation. Why not present it as a real movie rather than "Resident Evil 1.5 trailer"?
                          Yeah, I should have come with an other title than "... Trailer" because now, everybody think it is a "real" trailer and expect a full features film, lol Oh well, it sounded like a good idea in that time
                          Originally posted by Scream View Post
                          2. Elza needs to be much cuter, sorry ;)
                          Eh Some fans like her, some doesn't... "Colors and taste", you know ;)
                          Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

I love it, Leon and Sherry are just perfect, the RPD... I really love it!

I just wish Elza could be blond just like she "really" is. But that is not a problem, it's just my personal opinion. You guys did a great job! *_*
                            http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                            Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

Originally posted by Red Queen View Post
                              I just wish Elza could be blond just like she "really" is.
                              "Guilty, your honor" Yes, I did it in purpose because even if the ingame footage from Elza display obviously a blond woman, for me she was only a blond during the beta phase of the development. Then, she evolved from blond to brown, as you can see in these artworks.
                              But I understand your point And thank you for the kind words
                              Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

Working...
                              X