Lost Planet meetup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Planet meetup

I really want to get a match where were all together, It would probably make a great video. So far the people I know who have the demo (we would have to play the pirate map as not everyone got the special demo) are:

Dot50Cal--------------------------------------USA, East Coast
    Wayne (randomwab)-------------------------UK
    Carnivol---------------------------------------Norway
    Bjorn (apesman)------------------------------Sweden
    Viruspunk (will be getting it soon)-----------USA, West Coast
    Nemesis556-----------------------------------Australia
    SlyBeast69------------------------------------USA, East Coast
    Alzaire-----------------------------------------USA, Unknown

We've had great results with me being the host, so hopefully that can continue ;)

If anyone else out there has a 360 and can get the demo to play with us that would be great! Im trying to get Mark in on this as well, but he doesnt have a 360 yet but is considering it soon.

So what would a good time be for you guys? Usually Im available anywhere from 6AM - 7PM EST (-5 GMT) If you guys can specify what times your available to play the game, I can figure out a schedule that works for all of us.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-27-2007, 09:05 PM.

Thats the best I can do to show what the time is for me. =P

I'm not available 12-4 on Monday the 8th
    and I'm not available 5-9 on Tuesday the 9th.

Otherwise I'm free all other days though that is very tentative.

Perhaps at night time (my time) on Monday? >_> But we'd have to wait to see what everyone else says.

Comment

I have a 360, but I haven't hooked up the ethernet yet, so I don't know anything about Xbox Live or what it would take to play with you guys after getting the demo. I'm assuming I'd have to get the Xbox Live Gold version that I'd have to pay for?
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, 50$ a year....You got broadband?

Comment

Yeah I enjoyed tonight =P Though I'll have to come back when I am in a more talkative mood and when Dot and Random dont gang up on me =(

But yeah, otherwise was fun and next time I promise I won't cough as much. >_>

Comment

Carn and I got Sly in a match last night, awesome fun Looking forward to playing with him again

Comment

I concur - it was good to play with the guys I'd watched so many times in the videos.

As far as getting a match together with everyone, I'm pretty flexible with my time so just let me know.

EDIT: Flexible, yes, but I've just discovered that I can't get on Live if someone else in the house is doing something on the internet that takes a lot of bandwidth. My girlfriend & I temporarily have a strange living arrangement so when someone else is on, say, downloading something there's not much I can say about it.
              Last edited by SlyBeast; 03-02-2007, 11:54 PM.

Comment

USA, East Coast for me. South Carolina to be specific.

General times available are Mon-Wed 5-7:30pm EST (starting time varies depending on when dinner is), Thu 6-7:30pm EST (same as previous), Fri around 5pm- possibly whenever, depends on a few things, Sat from like 10am-4/5pm est and maybe evenings depending on circumstances, Sun 10am-3pm is best.

Those are my times. Various things can change them though, depending on family stuff (Fri and Sat I usually watch movies with my dad), when I get home from work, ect ect.

Now I just have to purchase more Xbox Live Gold time. >.>
                Last edited by Alzaire; 03-01-2007, 05:39 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X